UNSC Dat Boi (Oh -Yoink- what up)
And for a ship that rivals the power of Infinity, the UNSC Harambe
Thought of another one UNSC Wings of Atlas, that may be my favorite one
Covenant
Scream of the abysm (Blockade Runner)
CCS- The Truth and Reconsiliation
CAS- Shadow of Intent
CSO- Long Night of Solace
- Minor Transgression (I forgot which class, I'll have go back and re-read Halo: Contact Harvest.
CCS- Rapid Conversion

Halcyon- UNSC Halcyon
Halcyon- UNSC The Pillar of Autumn
Marathon- UNSC Levianth
Supercarrier- UNSC Trafalgar
Halcyon- UNSC Roman Blue
Halcyon- UNSC Dawning Justice (Sister ship to The Pillar of Autumn)

Pheonix- UNSC Spirit of Fire

Now tell me those aren't some pretty cool names.
UNSC Ambit Twilight: Valiant class super-heavy Cruiser
CAS- Shadow of Intent
- Minor Transgression (I forgot which class, I'll have go back and re-read Halo: Contact Harvest.
CCS- Rapid Conversion

Halcyon- UNSC Halcyon
Marathon- UNSC Levianth
Halcyon- UNSC Roman Blue

I'm pretty sure all ships of the same class are considered sister ships. so the Halcyon, Autumn, etc would be sister ships.
CCS-Adamancy. It features a SoS naming style.
CAS- Shadow of Intent
CCS- Rapid Conversion

Halcyon- UNSC Halcyon
Marathon- UNSC Levianth
Halcyon- UNSC Roman Blue

I'm pretty sure all ships of the same class are considered sister ships. so the Halcyon, Autumn, etc would be sister ships.
I think he's refering to how the original Pillar had a sister ship, even though they were both Halcyons. I think in this case sister ship would mean it was technically built around the same time in the same shipyard maybe?
Im not sure.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
CAS- Shadow of Intent
CCS- Rapid Conversion

Halcyon- UNSC Halcyon
Marathon- UNSC Levianth
Halcyon- UNSC Roman Blue

I think he's refering to how the original Pillar had a sister ship, even though they were both Halcyons. I think in this case sister ship would mean it was technically built around the same time in the same shipyard maybe?
Im not sure.
Maybe the Pillar of Autumn's refit could be considered a sub-class, and he meant for his Dawning Justice to fall under it?
CAS- Shadow of Intent
CCS- Rapid Conversion

Halcyon- UNSC Halcyon
Marathon- UNSC Levianth
Halcyon- UNSC Roman Blue

Im not sure.
Maybe the Pillar of Autumn's refit could be considered a sub-class, and he meant for his Dawning Justice to fall under it?
Another ship with the triple reactor and upgraded MAC? I could see it. It worked well once, why not do it again with a left over Halcyon.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Covenant Super Carrier: "Humble Arrogance"
UNSC- Green Trees
Covenant- Meritorious Pursuance
UNSC- Thunder Child
Fishztikz wrote:
Boaty McBoatface
The UNSC Shippy McShipface, with the renowned Captain McTankface. They assisted in the protection of the mining outpost Diggy Minehole, actually managing to destroy the Covenant Cruiser Glassy Cannon from the Fleet of Particular Puns. It was at this time that the UNSC recognized Captain McTankface and promoted him to Admiral. His second in command became Vice Admiral Mongoose, and they were given the ship UNSC Boaty McBoatface, the most technologically advanced vessel at the UNSC's disposal. Using several armaments created by ONI, such as the Shooty Tooty, the Big-A Cannon, and the on board AI Ship Happens.
Super carrier
UNSC Sovereign decree
Battlecruiser
UNSC No Uncertain Terms
UNSC Superior Firepower
Covenant Bane of the Damned
CSO Song of Righteousness

UNSC Traces of Lightning
-Covenant-

SDV Revered Vehemence
UNSC Murica.
  1. 1