Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What species crashed on Installation 04?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I predict that the precursors are planting the seeds so they can rebirth the flood whenever they're ready. I expect those ships have been nestled all over the galaxy.

I predict that Halo Nightfall will have to do with this re-release of the flood, hence the remains of what looks like the original installation 04. Agent Locke will be caught up in a flood outbreak. What better guy to produce a show about psychic space zombies than Ridley Scott?
Wazooty, I think you make a very valid point.
If that is true, I really cannot wait to see a flood outbreak done in real life. Walking Dead has nothing on that 😉.
Dang. A 2 yr super revival....that a close record? Wazooty...that is very possible.
I'm hoping some of the terminals in Halo 2A will continue this story .
Quote:
Dang. A 2 yr super revival....that a close record? Wazooty...that is very possible.
Whats sad is at the time of the necro there was already a thread with a very similar topic which has now been buried.
Quote:
Perhaps it was the antagonists of Halo 4?
That is not possible because the Didact had been locked inside of Requiem in a type of sleep-stasis ever since the Halo rings fired.
Quote:
I predict that the precursors are planting the seeds so they can rebirth the flood whenever they're ready. I expect those ships have been nestled all over the galaxy.

I predict that Halo Nightfall will have to do with this re-release of the flood, hence the remains of what looks like the original installation 04. Agent Locke will be caught up in a flood outbreak. What better guy to produce a show about psychic space zombies than Ridley Scott?
That is one of the best theories I have heard regarding the mysterious ship. One thing that may not make sense with it though is why would the ship be relaying a "mayday" transmission if it is meant to unleash the flood?
Maybe they are suspending themselves within the hard light architectures.

I dunno. They are the god species so it could be anything.
I think I've figured it out! Look at the early Covenant ships shown of the cover of Halo: Broken Circle. It's nearly a match!

That may be a primitive Covenant vessel from the period of its formation, which could explain the ship's arrival at Installation 04... Perhaps San'Shyuum explorers looking for Forerunner artifacts who were killed in the crash on Halo.
Quote:
I think I've figured it out! Look at the early Covenant ships shown of the cover of Halo: Broken Circle. It's nearly a match!

That may be a primitive Covenant vessel from the period of its formation, which could explain the ship's arrival at Installation 04... Perhaps San'Shyuum explorers looking for Forerunner artifacts who were killed in the crash on Halo.
Weren't the San' Shyuum only small lizards when the Halo Rings fired?
Quote:
Quote:

No. They existed pre-halo firing. They were allies of ancient humanity.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No. They existed pre-halo firing. They were allies of ancient humanity.
Never mind LOL, I confused the San' Shyuum with the Elites for some reason.
Quote:
Well, it was capable of space travel, so that eliminates dogs, cats, and certain bears.
Kodiaks were known to hollow out large trees ships and collect mini-squirrel pilots... unfortunately the results were, lets say a little nutty...
Quote:
Well, it was capable of space travel, so that eliminates dogs, cats, and certain bears.
Unless they were a dog like species or cat like species in which case that does not eliminate dogs and cats in a way. But yeah we know they were capable of space travel but other than that we actually do not have any other clues other than the fact they most likely crashed on a portion of the installation that we had not seen.
Quote:
Quote:
Kodiaks were known to hollow out large trees ships and collect mini-squirrel pilots... unfortunately the results were, lets say a little nutty...
We're fortunate they failed. Bears are godless killing machines!
Query Answer: No known Tier 2 species matching suggested morphology [re: ursus sapiens].
Quote:
Query Answer: No known Tier 2 species matching suggested morphology [re: ursus sapiens].
What... are you?
Quote:
Quote:
What... are you?
Judging by the way "Catalog" here has attempted to connect to the Domain, and that it refers to MJOLNIR armor as a 'human combat skin', my best guess is that it is a Forerunner AI of some sort. Albeit, perhaps one that has been able to dig into UNSC files somehow, given that it also references B-132's recovery of data pads. Most curious indeed.

Well, at least we know that we're safe from interstellar space bears.
Quote:
I bet Catalog could access the Absolute Record with no Janus Key.

Zooty, that is a very original theory.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3