Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What would you do in the Halo Universe

OP ODST from 105th

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The first thing I'd want to do really, is spend about 3+ hours just sitting down and having a conversation with either Catherine Halsey, John-117 or a smart AI. I enjoy learning things about others. Though John doesn't talk much, what he has to say may be interesting.

And Halsey would be neat just to see if there are things even she doesn't normally think about from time to time. But having a conversation with an AI would be the best. Just conversing with pure logic and intellect.
I don't think I'm smart enough to chat with an AI or Halsey lol. I think I'd honestly just be happy to take Buck out for a drink and hear his perspective.

But as far as what I'd do for a job... probably try for the ODSTs. There's just too much out in the universe for me to be happy staying on one planet for the rest of my life. I could say the same about real life, but we don't yet have the technology to explore hundreds of worlds.
Personally i would like to talk to chips dubbo and hear his tips on how to survive more then 2 halo games
Die, probably.
I would want to sit down with John-117, Arbiter, Dr. Halsey, Buck, Captain Lasky, and Lord Hood all at once. Just to have each of them talk about what they've experienced and learned through being in an intergalactic war. And also I think the chemistry between each of them would make for some fun conversation. Then I would try to hitch a ride on the Infinity to see the galaxy.
Explore high charity, find it is beautiful, more so with the cutaway from warfleet
Definitely take a trip into slipspace.

Also join the UNSC marines and hope that my experience playing the games transfers over into fighting Covenant/Prometheans/Flood.
I'd most likely try and become a Spartan IV. If not, then just being a marine or ODST would be enough for me.
As for being something that isn't human, maybe an AI or a Sangheili warrior, idk.
If I wasn't in any military faction, you'd probs find me exploring the vast reaches (no puns here) of the universe and maybe even exploring a halo installation if ONI lets me.
Speaking of ONI, I'd maybe do the usual stuff spooks do if I was in ONI. YK, the spying, sometimes backstabbing, and generally just tending to whatever ONI section three project I've cooked up.
However, being a monitor sounds interesting, so that might be something to consider. Being in control of an entire installation built by the forerunners would be so cool. Maintenance however, could be a nightmare. The sentinels would be awfully helpful in the event of an outbreak of flood.
If I ever got infected by the flood I HOPE TO GOD I wouldn't have to go through what PVT. Jenkins went through. The novelisation of CE portrayed the truly nightmarish properties of the flood in insanely creepy and nightmarish ways.
As for being turned into a promethean, It would be very annoying having to listen to the Warden Eternal's ramblings and constant moaning.
If I was a forerunner, then rip me. Unless I was shoved in a cryptum, in that case I'd most likely learn my lesson or end up nearly killing all of humanity...
Out of all these options idk what I want to do if I was in the halo universe. But you definitely wouldn't find me as part of some fanatical covenant or the insurrection. And I'd definitely NEVER be a jiralhanae. If I had no choice in any of these things and I just got shoved into a random role, I'd probs try and make the most out of it.

If none of this is possible, then just living on reach is fine.
Go to CAMS, commission into the UNSC Navy
I think I'd be happy to take up some new field of science that Halo has to offer, like something to study Forerunner/Promethean/etc tech/history/etc and try and get a place in the UNSC/ONI's research teams. It'd be nice to explore and genuinely get hands-on with some of the things the Halo rings or otherwise would have to offer.

If not prolly just sign up for something along the lines of the Spartan IV program or ODST.
Get a better job than the one I have now. My job is to be the guy who wont hesitate to smash the "BLOW IT UP" button on Infinity.
I just sit in the ordinance command center reading or playing Unggoy Farmer or whatever till Lasky declares Code BANDERSNATCH and then I head-desk the massive red button labeled "NOVA". And a planet dies.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Go find out how a food nipple tastes like
I'd HAVE to check out a Halo ring.
Be President of an earth colony who is against the UNSC and be a big name on the black market and be really rich and not involved in the war.

If UNSC come after me I'll take my riches and hide while paying Kig Yar Pirates to throw them off my track.

If possible though I'd like to have some contact with Buck and Alpha9
Be President of an earth colony who is against the UNSC and be a big name on the black market and be really rich and not involved in the war.

If UNSC come after me I'll take my riches and hide while paying Kig Yar Pirates to throw them off my track.

If possible though I'd like to have some contact with Buck and Alpha9
Spoiler:
Show
Go to Installation 05 and build a nice house on the beaches near the control room. Most beautiful place in Halo I think
sit down with the master chief and the arbiter and have a delicious cold beer
I'd command a UNSC vessel and go visit an Halo ring. Or visit the ring that RvB takes place on
Noobbula wrote:
I'd command a UNSC vessel and go visit an Halo ring. Or visit the ring that RvB takes place on
A boxed-in canyon in the middle of nowhere.

Terrific.
Die, probably.
Die or hide, I know I wouldn't make it in the military that's for sure
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3