Forums / Community / Halo Universe

What would you do in the Halo Universe

OP ODST from 105th

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would probably be browsing the forums of my favourite gaming series. Moments before my planet was Glassed.
Noobbula wrote:
I'd command a UNSC vessel and go visit an Halo ring. Or visit the ring that RvB takes place on
A boxed-in canyon in the middle of nowhere.

Terrific.
I believe the c
Noobbula wrote:
I'd command a UNSC vessel and go visit an Halo ring. Or visit the ring that RvB takes place on
A boxed-in canyon in the middle of nowhere.

Terrific.
I believe the correct term is "wup de f*cking doo"
Hmmm...looks like some kinda' big cat.

What, like a puma?

Yeah, man, there you go.
orrect term is "wup de f*cking doo"
If I could choose, I'd love to get into xenozoology. I've always been curious to learn more about the wildlife that isn't Earth-based (Sanghelios wildlife always sounds so cool!).
Probably get drafted... Probably get stationed on some back water colony that is "key" to defending Earth and then die to a sniper jackel. That is the realistic scenario.

If I had to choose a fun one. Be a spartan IV. They get less painful augmentations, lots of armor and are mostly active during a pretty peaceful time frame.
What I do now (I'm not in the armed forces lol).
Rattle off a couple of random top level things I know to an ONI agent, then become a high level asset.
Be an galactic pizza delivery spartan.
I would definitely like to be a Spartan III. If not, then a Helljumper. Or just take a prowler and some buddies and just go explore.
Ask for a chicken sandwich and coffee.
Ask for a chicken sandwich and coffee.
Good plan. I like it.
I'm not a fan of the Post-War Era. So in my effort to restart life again in at the very least 5/7ths of the galaxy. I would fire the Halo Array purging life in most of the galaxy. And since it is implied in Halo 3 while 343GS was interacting with Installation 00's systems, the Conservation Measure still exists so once enough time passed. Use the indexs and boom new cycle of life again.
download the spotify equivalent in that universe and see what kind of music there is :p
Well, I’d want to smoke a Sweet William with Sergeant Johnson, talk about his big green style, go shooting on the range with him and basically just enjoy the time I have getting to know him before things occur.

A few other things I’d like to do are as follows:

• Experience a drop into orbit with the Helljumpers.
  • Recite battle poetry with some Sangheili.
  • Talk to and befriend an AI.
  • Play with those fun holographic sci-fi consoles and just move things around until stuff happens.
  • Attempt to solve an Arum.
  • Try Moa burgers at New Alexandria, Reach.
  • Watch a glassing.
  • Glass a planet for kicks.
  • Interrogate Innies with ONI.
  • Try to find an actual hidden skull.
  • See what flying in a banshee feels like.
  • Take several trophies (including a Brute Chieftain’s helmet, a Grunt’s rebreather and a Jackal’s ocular enhancer).
  • See if confetti really does pop out of the Unggoy if you shoot their hats off.
  • Have a deep and meaningful conversation with an Unggoy.
  • Try to start an Unggoy chorus.
  • Fly a Longsword Fighter.
  • Find out what respawning feels like.
  • And much more...
The Halo Universe has a ton of things I’d want to do; but these are only a short handful of them.
Rattle off a couple of random top level things I know to an ONI agent, then become a high level asset.
So naïve. Do that to an ONI agent and you'll get a one-way trip to Midnight, maybe Argent Moon if you're really unlucky.
If i could i'd talk to cortana, and ask her why She turned our back, and how she can leave chief and go with the warden "the Johnny Sins of the situation" also i'd like to join the oni/odst or something like that, i wouldn't become a Spartan (Sorry for my english) because for me seems so much complex and painful respect the others.. but now that i think more... I wanna be a flood.
You mean the most elite spartans ?
That even the covenant respects them as heros
natmish wrote:
"Any planet, any system. Hot and Fresh in 30 minutes or less." - Oni Section 3.14159: Elite Spartan Pizza Delivery Division
natmish wrote:
"Any planet, any system. Hot and Fresh in 30 minutes or less." - Oni Section 3.14159: Elite Spartan Pizza Delivery Division
I actually used to work for Pizza Hut. I even once had a delivery that the ticket number was 117. And the customer's name was John with no last name included. I'm sure I posted a photo of the recepit on the Waypoint forum a long time ago. But it would take WAY too long to find it.
natmish wrote:
I actually used to work for Pizza Hut. I even once had a delivery that the ticket number was 117. And the customer's name was John with no last name included. I'm sure I posted a photo of the recepit on the Waypoint forum a long time ago. But it would take WAY too long to find it.
There are coincidences in life... then there is simply destiny. You delivered Pizza to the Master Chief. Can you remember what the toppings were? That will settle any debate about what are the ultimate Pizza toppings are.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3