Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Where are all the Grunt women?

OP Free Radikal

Is this an Entwives situation? Or is there a Grunt world with Grunt Children and Grunt Christmas and Grunt Xbox One's?
We haven't seen any females (yet) but they do exist.

The Grunt home world is Balaho but they live on multiple worlds as-well considering Balaho was glassed.

Grunts celebrate Christmas by t-bagging a Sangheili corpse.
After reading that Halopedia, the answer is right there.

The planet was partially glassed during the Unggoy Rebellion, which led to the species' surrender. Although the Unggoy care little for their planet itself, they surrendered as they were unwilling to lose a large amount of potential breeding partners that lived on Balaho.

So, apparently, they have breeding partners. Male, Female? Idk.
Grunt women work in different units form Grunt men or else they will get freaky deaky all day.
The Grunt women were seen in Halo Reach. That's why those Grunts dint speak English.
Grunt women work in different units form Grunt men or else they will get freaky deaky all day.
The Grunt women were seen in Halo Reach. That's why those Grunts dint speak English.
I don't think there's any evidence for that at all.
ROBERTO jh wrote:

I don't think there's any evidence for that at all.
Yeah... If you could provide proof of that, then that's awesome but otherwise I'm calling BS.
Well considering how fast the grunt population grows even in wartime..... Yeah they're out "having fun."
There were two different looking grunts in the original halo: ce one with an inverted/ inner curved methane tank/ shell and a grunt with the typical methane tank we see in Halo today I saw both of these particular shells on all the grunt models so it gets me wondering did they appear in halo:ce. This can be further backed up by the fact that in the maintenance ways on the pillar of autumn the two grunt hiding together have these two different shells again just a thought
I would also surrender because I sure would miss my breeding partner, I don't know if she'd appreciate it if I called her that though.
So many Grunt females, so little time....
Aliens in Halo Reach spoke gibberish. You could here them speak English in Halo 1,2,3,Wars and ODST because Bungie had translated it. In Halo 4 they speak Sangheili like the Sangheili and Mgalekgolo. We have never seen female Unggoy but don't expect too much sexual dimorphism.
Balaho is still habitable. It was not fully glassed.