2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 39
Born and raised Jacksonville Fl. I like to travel around but I always come back to Jax.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

6ixside born and raised.
Magenta in italy
I’m from the suburbs outside of Detroit, Michigan!
Born in Texas I'll die in Texas
I hail from Georgetown, SC!
Now I currently live in North Charleston.
Seattle, born and raised.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I’m from Paradise, California. Sadly, my hometown burned to the ground in the recent Camp Fire here. :-(
Born in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada and moved to Sherwood Park (Just outside of Edmonton), Alberta, Canada when I was 2. I’m currently attending high school there as well. I’m of Scottish, Yugoslavian, Irish, British, Ukrainian and German descent.
A small town in Florida nobody has ever heard of. Kind of near Tallahassee
Born and Raised in Massachusetts about 20-25 minutes outside of boston
I was born in Weston-Super-Mare, England. I’ve spent majority of my life living in Perth, Western Australia though!
We were musing today about how awesomely far-flung the Halo community can be geographically, and it got me to thinking... Where are all of you from, anyway?! :-)

No obligation to post, no great conspiracy to read into, mainly just curious where our Halo Universe folks hail from around, well, our own universe!

Yours truly was born in raised in Tampa, FL, but now obviously reside in the Seattle area. How about you?

<3
Grim
Im' from The North Italy, Region Lombardia
:)
Canada.
Born in Oregon, Raised in Arizona, Living in Portland now
Ontario, Canada.
Born in Mumbai, India. Raised in Florida
Arizona all the way
Standish, in England
Massachusetts didnt release i already posted and cant delete this post rip
  1. 1