2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 37
I’m from Italy, the Halo community is very very strong here!
We were musing today about how awesomely far-flung the Halo community can be geographically, and it got me to thinking... Where are all of you from, anyway?! :-)

No obligation to post, no great conspiracy to read into, mainly just curious where our Halo Universe folks hail from around, well, our own universe!

Yours truly was born in raised in Tampa, FL, but now obviously reside in the Seattle area. How about you?

<3
Grim
North Carolina born and raised.
Australia
Dayton OH, so not that interesting
Puerto Rico
Born and living in Rome, Italy.
Ketchikan Alaska in the United States of America
Originally from Maine, now living in Alaska.
Ketchikan Alaska in the United States of America
Ohh really? We might have to get together to play some matchmaking. Im sure you suffer the same frustration as I do when it comes to finding gsmes because of our hours.
Born and living in Rome, Italy.
I really want to go to Italy
Evansville, Indiana
Stockholm, Sweden.

American citizen.
México
São Paulo, Brazil
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey everyone.

I am from South Africa. The Halo scene isn't very big here so I feel a bit lonely sometimes considering I'm way more into it than most of my friends. Those of us who did experience Halo from a young age are very passionate about it though!

Can't wait for MCC to hit PC as we think this will help the scene grow here. See you around the forums!
England - Northwest, halo lover born and raised
Vermont
Currently residing in Indiana.
I've been everywhere though. Did a number of halo tourneys up in the pacific northwest many years back. ah memories!
I'm from the land down unda! Born & raised in Canberra ACT
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 37