OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. ...
  7. 39
The southeastern portion of the northern region of the Netherlands.
Native Texan, family bloodline back to the Alamo. United States. We'll take ur oil.
United States of America, Born in New Jersey.
Lexington, South Carolina, but I mainly stay in Charleston because of the Citadel.
Sangheilios
I can't answer this because It has nothing to do with the game or Halo. You are setting us up to be banned from the forums for answering this. :I If we're not banned from the forums then the moderators have a double standard.
Born in the Connecticut, USA. Going through college!! WOOT!

I can't answer this because It has nothing to do with the game or Halo. You are setting us up to be banned from the forums for answering this. :I If we're not banned from the forums then the moderators have a double standard.
Sir this thread was made by a 343 employee. It says in all cap red letters below their name. :\
Born in the Connecticut, USA. Going through college!! WOOT!

Sir this thread was made by a 343 employee. It says in all cap red letters below their name. :\
I know, it's still against the forum rules though. Check them out if you don't believe me. Just because a 343 employee is breaking the rules and inciting others to doesn't make it alright. If a law maker breaks a law he made, doesn't matter their status or the fact that they wrote the law, they still broke a law and will be punished accordingly. Correction, they "should" be punished accordingly, but as I said earlier there is a double standard lol. Nothing against the people though, it is their website not court, they can do with it what they wish. just sort of shows that there is discrimination against some posts vs others and there isn't a true equality where everyone is in fact governed by the rules.
I am from the South of the United States
Everett, Washington.
Florida/Lebanon
Mexico, Missouri
Mexico, but japanese family ;)
Fort Pierce, FL
Scotland. We have poor weather, hills, and not much else.
Mo i Rana, Norway. The industrial heart of norway, made for an by its works.
We've got Haggis and good beer, I'd say that's a plus :P
stckrboy wrote:
We've got Haggis and good beer, I'd say that's a plus :P
I don't drink so I'd happily export all of our beer/whisky for a few hot summer months - Lord knows we don't get that normally, especially this far north. :)
I'm still convinced haggis is an elaborate joke rather than a meal.
From San Diego, CA. But I first got into Halo with the release of Halo 3 when I was living in Brunswick, Maine. Catching frogs in the woods behind my house, then playing Halo 3 co-op with my buddies at night, those were good times.
Originally from Ohio, currently in Utah. I just got a PhD in physics, and have been with Halo since the very beginning! Halo CE on fatboy controllers, those were the days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. ...
  7. 39