Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Which book moment

OP Perserverance23

Which epic book moment would you like to see blur studios do a cutscene of? Personally I would love to see operation first strike which resulted in the destruction of unyielding hierophant
The first strike scene of Linda sniping two banshees one handed while balancing on a rope.
Spoiler:
Show
I have so many but here are just a few:
The training exercise of the Spartan IIs against the trainers from Fall of Reach. I picture seeing it from the perspective of the trainers (not POV, more of an over the shoulder thing), it starts with us stood in the centre of a circle of light, atop some boxes in a warehouse. One by one your comrades are plucked from beside you by fast moving shadows. You fire madly into the shadows outside of your circle of light. We see shadowy figures lit up by our tracer (this bit would have a lower fps to make it seem more chaotic and terrifying). All of a sudden the lights go completely out. You start firing, trying to track a dark shape you can only see by the tracer rounds. The shape dodges side to side until it is directly infront of you, we are knocked onto our back and the cutscene ends with a masked face staring down at you, lit by tracer fire.
I like this because it is a chance to see spartan's from a normal person's perspective and I think it would be terrifying.

This is fairly low on my list, but as most of my other choices have already been mentioned or are likely to soon be mentioned by someone else, I would also like to suggest the fight between the keepers of the one freedom and the UNSC (I think it was the 7217th xeno-materials exploitation battalion). I'm not a huge fan of Last Light but I would like to see this battle. I don't really have much to say about this except I picture it being similar in style to the Halo Wars DE opening cutscene.
The "Keyes Loop" maneuvers aboard UNSC Iroquois, over Sigma Octanus IV. Some alternating shots from the Bridge as Captain Keyes and crew make adjustments, and Orbit as we see the ship in action, culminating in the Shiva detonation, and the Commander calling stand down for troop deployment to the planet.
Also admiral Coles last stand,we could get actual confirmation if he actually survived
The final ground battle in Ghosts of Onyx, including Kurt’s death.
This!!! I feel like Ghost’s of Onyx would’ve made a great spin off game.
I just feel like it would've felt dragged on because I can't see a full 8 to 10 missions with ghosts of onyx
I just feel like it would've felt dragged on because I can't see a full 8 to 10 missions with ghosts of onyx
Perhaps you’re right. Maybe it would be better if they combined Ghost’s of Onyx, First Strike and parts of The Fall of Reach.
Yeah that would be better.First strike and onyx would be ideal,possibly with flashbacks from fall of reach
I'd love to see the training exercise Chief and Cortana went through when they were first paired up.
I’d love to see Contact Harvest get a blur motion picture, get a lot of backstory on the man who knows what the ladies like AND a ton of Halo Lore and Covenant history! I’ll go on to say below but damn this would make a wicked game too!

Spoiler:
Show
Personally, I'd like to see the capture of the Ascendant Justice from First Strike. Particularly the boarding process.
I would've found it cute to see Lucy's interaction with Needs Adjustment from Glasslands, even though it isn't really super action packed or intense.
I would've found it cute to see Lucy's interaction with Needs Adjustment from Glasslands, even though it isn't really super action packed or intense.
Doesn't have to be it can be something as simple as seeing the kid Spartans first interactions with each other
I'd love to see the training exercise Chief and Cortana went through when they were first paired up.
This is the first thing that came to my mind.
The first strike scene of Linda sniping two banshees one handed while balancing on a rope.
Not to mention she was hanging upside down. Definitely one instance that needs to be animated.
Zachu511 wrote:
The "Keyes Loop" maneuvers aboard UNSC Iroquois, over Sigma Octanus IV. Some alternating shots from the Bridge as Captain Keyes and crew make adjustments, and Orbit as we see the ship in action, culminating in the Shiva detonation, and the Commander calling stand down for troop deployment to the planet.
There is never a shortage of space battles, but this one takes the cake...I would love to see this.
Okay, here’s one more I would like to see (more of a montage).

Show the Spartan IIs training on the “playground” on Reach, interspersing then fighting the covenant... Show Sam giving the Chief a thumbs up and then flash forward to him about to sacrifice himself on the covenant ship. Show Kelly racing across the finish line then show her running across the ridge at the start of Fall of Reach shooting Rockets into the masses of Grunts... Show James climbing one of the rope obstacles, then show him get blasted by the Hunters.

Man, I now need to reread all the Nylund books!
Okay, here’s one more I would like to see (more of a montage).

Show the Spartan IIs training on the “playground” on Reach, interspersing then fighting the covenant... Show Sam giving the Chief a thumbs up and then flash forward to him about to sacrifice himself on the covenant ship. Show Kelly racing across the finish line then show her running across the ridge at the start of Fall of Reach shooting Rockets into the masses of Grunts... Show James climbing one of the rope obstacles, then show him get blasted by the Hunters.

Man, I now need to reread all the Nylund books!
That would be some really powerful imagery defining the SPARTANs chief quality, I think. Unswerving devotion to duty at the cost of self-sacrifice.
The Battle of the Maginot Sphere.

The final battle of the Forerunner-Flood War would be great to see as Offensive and Mendicant Bias lead there respective fleets.