1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Mine is my own character.
dont have a favorite, but the two i like most was Buck and Yabda
Are you talking about Halo5 or Halo in General?
If Halo5,I go with Tanaka.
In Halo:5 Chief, Buck and Arbiter!
In halo 5 I go for the underdog Locke
Master Chief 😍
I know some people are going to hate me for this (Or hopefully just strongly disagree), but I'm picking Locke. Okay, Okay, I get it. He's a cardboard cutout of a character. His writing and story is pretty bad. But I feel that most of the other details about him are amazing.

For starters, his Armor is awesome. It really does fit his assassin, hunter style, along with his color scheme. Another thing that enhances this style is the voice actor. Ike Amadi really does sound like an assassin and fits the role almost perfectly. Also, it's nice that Halo is getting some variety. It's good to see different role and styles of characters, as well as races and genders. Overall, I think that the Misc. and small details of Locke are amazing. I honestly love Locke for those reasons. Also, his starting loadout is awesome in the Campaign, soooo......

P.S. I love him specifically gameplay wise over Chief because Blue Team can't be controlled easily. Locke and Fireteam Osiris can fight from many different ranges and all have similar playstyles. This means controlling your team is a lot more affective. This doesn't make me like Chief less in H5 though, I don't like him as much because he's not in it a lot.
Linda 058
I actually don't know, none of them really did quite surprise me as a character, they just felt bland
Master Chief and Buck
In halo 5, there were too many main characters IMO, they didn't seem very fleshed out and were pretty bland. Buck was good in ODST and i like his personality in 5? In all of Halo i like Rtas V and Arbie a lot.
Chief and Arbiter

This post has been hidden.

In halo 5, buck and chief. Did you know that buck is voiced by the same person who voices green lantern, I know this isn’t the right place to mention Dc, but I thought you might be interested. I’m still a halo fan all the way.
Captain Thomas Lasky.

He's such a good guy. He also always has that "I don't wanna do it but I gotta do it again" vibe to him.

Great character.
Buck and the master chief
emile was the most badass of all the spartans
Buck! And grunts in general
Buck is my favorite from Halo 5. I've been playing through all the Halo titles and one of my favorite games from the series is Halo 3: ODST. And his voice actor, Nathan Fillion really fits the part. He can be gruff when necessary but can still bring that tongue-and-cheek comical aspect if needed. And aside from Chief, out of all the characters in Halo 5, Buck has probably one of the most in depth backstories.
emile was the most badass of all the spartans
But this is talking about from Halo 5, which Emile wasn't in. And though that is your opinion, my opinion is that Emile wasn't the most badass of them. I think Sergeant Johnson has Emile beat easily. And yes, if you read through the lore and backstory, Sergeant Johnson is technically a Spartan. He may have not warn the iconic Spartan Armor, but he was one of the first original soldiers that underwent genetic modifications in the early stages of the Spartan Program, known as the ORION Project, before it became the "Spartan Program"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5