Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Who made up Red Team Omega?

OP Boba772

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was curious about this for a while, but does anyone know which are the six Spartans (besides Jerome - 092, Alice - 130, and Douglas - 042 ) who make up Spartan Red Team Omega in Halo Wars? Does it ever tell us? I know that they have to have names, I just do not know if we know them or not. Thanks in advance. :)
At a push Keiichi-047 may be one.

(I see why you posted this good idea, I actually like this query)
Temporary link established.
Quote:
I was curious about this for a while, but does anyone know which are the six Spartans (besides Jerome - 092, Alice - 130, and Douglas - 042 ) who make up Spartan Red Team Omega in Halo Wars? Does it ever tell us? I know that they have to have names, I just do not know if we know them or not. Thanks in advance. :)
Query Answer: Naval and [frumentarii] records identify six [exploratores] in Omega Team, three [exploratores] in Red Team. Personally identifying information is currently not accessible due to pending inquiry into events at [conservation sphere] 0459.
Quote:
Quote:
Query Answer: Naval and [frumentarii] records identify six [exploratores] in Omega Team, three [exploratores] in Red Team. Personally identifying information is currently not accessible due to pending inquiry into events at [conservation sphere] 0459.
If Catalog can't answer the question because its trying to access information on the Battle of Apex, doesn't that sort of imply that Omega was also on the Spirit of Fire along with Jerome, Douglas, and Alice?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If Catalog can't answer the question because its trying to access information on the Battle of Apex, doesn't that sort of imply that Omega was also on the Spirit of Fire along with Jerome, Douglas, and Alice?
I don't know about that. I read it more along the lines that knowing where Red Team is is currently more important than identifying 6 unknown S-IIs of Omega Team. Doesn't help that Beta-Red and Delta Team during the Fall of Reach consist of 7 unknown S-IIs as well. Odds are the six Omega Team Spartans are known S-IIs that simply didn't get pointed out in the game.
Thank you Catalog. Still, from what I have gathered I am going to guess two of those unidentified Spartans could be Keiichi-047 (thanks CIA391) and this guy / girl.I will admit I am more curious about the wearabouts of Jerome and the gang, but I would still love to know the six identities of Team Omega. :)
Quote:
Thank you Catalog. Still, from what I have gathered I am going to guess two of those unidentified Spartans could be Keiichi-047 (thanks CIA391) and this guy / girl.I will admit I am more curious about the wearabouts of Jerome and the gang, but I would still love to know the six identities of Team Omega. :)
Assuming that those two are even canon, ever since I checked out the website in 2009 I was iffy, that unidentified one died before the Battle of Arcadia and thus not a candidate.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ever read the Spirit of Fire crew logs? There here if you haven't. Anyway I know the guy says fan fiction but they can fit, Cyclopes one aside, one of the logs mention the flood it the one titled Incoming it end with "More incoming in a minute. Omega. God, what would happen if one of them turned?" So if this is canon, and personally I say it is, then it would fit with what the catalog said. Or I could be reading into it wrong.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ever read the Spirit of Fire crew logs? There here if you haven't. Anyway I know the guy says fan fiction but they can fit, Cyclopes one aside, one of the logs mention the flood it the one titled Incoming it end with "More incoming in a minute. Omega. God, what would happen if one of them turned?" So if this is canon, and personally I say it is, then it would fit with what the catalog said. Or I could be reading into it wrong.
This would mess up the Spartan count even more.
But atlas a good query to make.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This would mess up the Spartan count even more.
But atlas a good query to make.
True but, at this point does it even matter? The Spartan number has always been messed up, so I can't see six more being to big of a deal. But that's just me.
It makes a lot more sense for 343 to change the amount of IIs that failed augmentation than to completely de-canonize an entire team of SPARTANs seen in a game.
Quote:
The unidentified Spartan could be Daisy-023. Both died on Harvest from needler rounds. She even wore red armor in the Homecomming short.
Quote:
Quote:
The unidentified Spartan could be Daisy-023. Both died on Harvest from needler rounds. She even wore red armor in the Homecomming short.
The quote clearly says "green monster", dude.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The quote clearly says "green monster", dude.
Her appearance in Homecoming (along with other things from Legends) has been referenced as "artist licence". Most likely she would have actually been wearing similar armor to Douglas, Alice, and Jerome. The color of her armor may have even been a reference to her connection to Red team. The fact that they were both killed by needlers during the battle of Harvest after being overwhelmed by ground troops cant be a coincidence.

Personally, I think it does a good job at tidying up the already bloated Spartan roster a little bit.
Quote:
Her appearance in Homecoming (along with other things from Legends) has been referenced as "artist licence". Most likely she would have actually been wearing similar armor to Douglas, Alice, and Jerome. The color of her armor may have even been a reference to her connection to Red team. The fact that they were both killed by needlers during the battle of Harvest after being overwhelmed by ground troops cant be a coincidence.
Halo: Legends wasn't exactly the best at being consistent with already existing canon (the Forerunner ruins in Babysitter, for example). And seeing as other examples of artistic license (Kelly's armor from The Package) has remained canon and reiterated in other stories, as well as how SPARTANs don't really have a great track record for looking uniform (Grey/Black team, Jorge), its become more and more probable since Halo: Legends release that Daisy's armor is canon.
Quote:
Quote:
Halo: Legends wasn't exactly the best at being consistent with already existing canon (the Forerunner ruins in Babysitter, for example). And seeing as other examples of artistic license (Kelly's armor from The Package) has remained canon and reiterated in other stories, as well as how SPARTANs don't really have a great track record for looking uniform (Grey/Black team, Jorge), its become more and more probable since Halo: Legends release that Daisy's armor is canon.
Side note it's been hinted that the ruins in Babysitter were Ancient Human.
I use to be big into Star Wars (before Disney de-canonized almost everything) and when I ran into inconsistencies, I thought of things like this:
They are just a retelling of the actual events, in the form of novel, video game, anime, comic, or anything else. So if I see an inconsistency, it does not bother me that much (like Fred's and Kelly's armour in the Package and so on) because I figure that not everything is always 100% true anyway. That is how I keep from getting annoyed by inconsistencies. :)
not sure I learn't anything as to the names. But interesting question.
If you need to know all about red team and omega team, here's the origin. Red team and omega were seperated groups of 3, consisting of spartan II's
(Red Team: Douglas-S042, Alice, Jerome-S094)
(Omega team: Keiichi-S047, Daisy-S023 (K.I.A) and unidentified Spartan (Harvest) (K.I.A))
The reason why Daisy-023 and Unidentified Spartan (Harvest) were in omega was because of their both related to the Needler deaths, Thus Keiichi is still active but he's now lone wolf in omega and red team is most likely unreplaceable due to the fact red team was consisted of Sll's like blue team except deceased most members but Keiichi. Idk about Alice, I'll update this after getting Alice's info.
Sorry about Jerome it's actually s092 and Alice is actually (M.I.A.) still in red team in cryo sleep somewhere, I'm going to say most likely (K.I.A.) inside her cryo on a crashed surface of a planet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2