OP KingOfD0p3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Mines was the Noble team
The Death(s) that were upsetting for me was the ODST/Marine Fashion, Linda-058, Dante-G188, Kurt-051, ODST/Marine Locklear, and Sheila Polaski.
Samuel-034, Avery Johnson
Spoiler:
Show
Collins IV wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Avery Johnson. The Rookie too, but that's because it upset me that they tossed him out the airlock, so to speak, in a book instead of a game.
The ginger marine from CE who has a goatee. I go out of my way to save him everytime, including reverting to a checkpoint.

...not sure why, but I have raged and turned off the console before because of his death
Hm, perhaps would say my group of sangheili on the "Quarantine Zone," level once you reach the wraith valley years ago. Their spectre was launched into the air by a rocket, spun around for a distance, and then blown to pieces by a second rocket. Such an odd mixture of absurdity and sadness, and anger.
Miranda Keyes and sgt Johnson
Linda-058
Wait what? When did this happen?

For me Kurt, Johnson, Cortana, and Noble Six are the most upsetting although there are probably others I can't remember right now.
Linda-058

For me Kurt, Johnson, Cortana, and Noble Six are the most upsetting although there are probably others I can't remember right now.
I don't think Linda is dead
I know it's not part of Halo(or maybe idk) from RvB was
  • Connecticut
  • Texas
  • York
  • North
  • Church
R.I.P. Black team
not sure about grey though...
Always felt a bit bad about what happened to Captain Keyes , felt terrible after the CEA terminal on it.
AirLoxz wrote:
R.I.P. Black team
not sure about grey though...
Still alive and kicking as far as I know. Check out Halo Envoy if you haven't yet. Great read!
Miranda Keyes death hit me pretty hard. She has little to no exposure in the greater lore and it's a real shame.
Miranda Keyes death hit me pretty hard. She has little to no exposure in the greater lore and it's a real shame.
I'd love to see her worked in somehow in the 2540's. In a lot of ways given who her parents are, she was destined for greatness.
Kurt. Just wear the damn Mjolnir my dude.
Linda-058

KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Linda-058

I don't think Linda is dead
Linda-058 died rather was clinically dead. Later resuscitated by Halsey. Source Novel Halo: First Strike by Eric Nylund.
Collins IV wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
"Samuel-034" looks at profile that posted this. I didn't know magic was real.
Raia 'Mdama. I hadn't been that personally smacked by feels since certain Harry Potter deaths. I actually closed the book and had a lone moment of silence when she went out. Such a strong and brave mother and wife (not to mention putting up with Jul's shenanigans, oh boy.).
Although they didn’t die, the first time I played Halo 3 it was on normal difficulty ( as I do all first run on campaign). So when I watched the memorial on the hill I was crushed. Like, legit low key depression lol. My favorite fictional characters of all fictional universes were gone! It wasn’t until the next day when I beat in on legendary that I discovered they were actually alive floating in space. Geez was I relieved.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6