2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Linda-058
Wait what? When did this happen?

For me Kurt, Johnson, Cortana, and Noble Six are the most upsetting although there are probably others I can't remember right now.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Linda-058
Wait what? When did this happen?

For me Kurt, Johnson, Cortana, and Noble Six are the most upsetting although there are probably others I can't remember right now.
I don't think Linda is dead
Linda-058 died rather was clinically dead. Later resuscitated by Halsey. Source Novel Halo: First Strike by Eric Nylund.
I thought that's what you were talking about. I didn't count it though considering as I thought she was still alive when they put her in the cryo tube.
Johnson, Captain Keys, the Rookie, Will and Grace
Will and Grace 😂
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Will and Grace 😂
Grace had a badass explosive personality.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Will and Grace 😂
Didn't click until after I posted that. OMG imagine someone doing a Spartan will and grace sitcom 🤣🤣
Jul 'Mdama, still salty about it..
Sam. Johnson. Every single spartan. And if RvB was canon, Church
Sam. Johnson. Every single spartan. And if RvB was canon, Church
Mines was York
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Rookie.
Cortana for sure. I'm entirely convinced Halo 5's Cortana is one of or multiple Cortana's rampant shards with the Logic Plague
Still mad about Jorge. Im probably always going to be mad about Jorge
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Still mad about Jorge. Im probably always going to be mad about Jorge
Dude he was the best....I just wish he didnt die
*spoilers* it would have to be the rookies
It is hard for me to point down one for me but I would like to share my story on how my dad played Halo Reach and mind you he hasn't picked up a Halo game since 2 but he said that Jorge was the most upsetting one and for someone who doesn't like Halo all that much anymore goes to show how well the writing was for that particular character in my opinion.
Jorge from Noble simply because it merely prolonged the inevitable death of Reach, especially sad since we know he loved the damn place.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Mine was noble 5 and noble 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
She was declared as "clinically dead" after she received fire while battling the covenant in space(zero-g) during the Battle of Reach. She was put into a cryo pod aboard the Pillar of Autumn which then took her and the Chief to Alpha Halo.
At some time during the Covenants Attack on the Autumn, Linda's cryo pod was jettisoned into space. After 117 destroyed Halo he took Johnson and a few other survivors and they collected Linda's pod and took her back to Reach where Dr. Halsey brought her back to life.
Hope that clears things up for you!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6