2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Miranda Keyes and sgt Johnson
Yeah, that hit me in my heart seeing that play out.
Honestly it was Jul's, he was a great caracter in the books and I thought they would have him play a bigger role in game. His story was intertwined with multiple different human, Covenant and SoS groups.
Honestly it was Jul's, he was a great caracter in the books and I thought they would have him play a bigger role in game. His story was intertwined with multiple different human, Covenant and SoS groups.
Hey, good to see you on here! :P

And I remembered another death that upset me, even though I knew it was bound to happen before I reached that point in Contact Harvest: Am I the only one who really liked Maccabeus? He seemed, at least by Brute standards, a fairly decent individual, and he completely won me over with what we will call the Ladder Incident. By the time his and Tartarus's fight took place, I was already in, "Oh, no, come on, don't kill him off! :( " mode.
Cortana's death made me cry and I wasn't too big on her to begin with. Halo 4 made me love her and seeing her go after that conversation with John was just heartbreaking.
Johnson
Avery Johnson, Cortana, Miranda Keyes and Noble Six. There are others, but those are the ones that stuck out the most for me.
Jul m'dana, we had all that build up in spartan ops and he dies in the first cut scene in Halo 5. Clumsily done cutscene as well.
Sgt. Johnson. The whole story with him from the books to in game was great and i hated to see him go out like he did. He truly was"The Man."
The death that upsetted me the most would be Jorge. Sacrificed himself thinking he just saved the planet, not 5 minutes later, the Fleet of Particular Justice, (I think) just yeets everyone. Getting robbed of glory and your death rendered meaningless, that is cruel.
The first time I read this I thought you said Jun and I was like... WHAT DID I MISS lol

I would have to answer the OP with Johnson. It didn't hit me emotionally, but it just felt so anti-climactic. He had been captured like 12 times in game, survived countless covenant attacks, flood attacks, and was an OG Spartan. Some angry balloon killed him with little to no efffort.

Johnson also brought something to Halo that Halo has been missing dearly- comic relief. He was a melodramatic super military guy and it was awesome.
The first time I read this I thought you said Jun and I was like... WHAT DID I MISS lol

I would have to answer the OP with Johnson. It didn't hit me emotionally, but it just felt so anti-climactic. He had been captured like 12 times in game, survived countless covenant attacks, flood attacks, and was an OG Spartan. Some angry balloon killed him with little to no efffort.

Johnson also brought something to Halo that Halo has been missing dearly- comic relief. He was a melodramatic super military guy and it was awesome.
I was mad when they killed him
I mean seriously a flying light bulb killed him?
I thought he would be taken out by something else but nope lets have the light bulb kill him off 🙄
Sergeant johnson i understand he went out with a bang but i dont think he should have died from 343
Sergeant johnson i understand he went out with a bang but i dont think he should have died from 343
Same here...he never should've gone out like that
Some upsetting deaths to me are; Fal 'Chavamee, he died while dueling Haka. RIP
Xytan 'Jar Wattinree the only Imperial Admiral, he coulda done so much if he was alive but a nova bomb went "boom" and there went Xytan.
Sgt. Johnson, he got lasered in the face by a floating eyeball.
The OG Cortana, used whatever energy she had left to save John and ultimately got deleted!
And last but not least (this ones a joke) Malcolm.... Lets jus say clans honor him by making people jump off of cliffs XD
Prepare for a list:
PART 1
Samuel-034

Adam-B004 and Min (can’t remember his tag) during the attack on the Covenant Refinery on Pegassi Delta

Spartan Headhunters Roland and Jonah.

Noble Team (excluding Jun and B-312 as I personally don’t believe Six is dead but that’s my opinion going against the current established lore as if Cortana can be written back, any charcater can if their “death” isn’t explicitly shown. Also I don’t want an argument so please don’t talk about this if your thinking about it).

Spartan Team Red Beta who were most likely killed by the friendly fire of the UNSC Majestic I think that fired onto their position.

Cpt Keyes

Pvt Jenkins

Fireteam Raven
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Noble team. So many times did I wish I could replay the cutscences and save all of them. Imagine if the whole team survived Reach. That would be epic. It's bad enough Heroes die in the real world, we don't reminded of it in the fantasy world we go to escape the clutches of life.
Spoiler:
Show
Actually I originally said Samuel-034, and yes that was and still is upsetting.
Spoiler:
Show
Actually I originally said Samuel-034, and yes that was and still is upsetting.
It was sad when he risked his life to save Master Chief
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6