1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I remember having to kill the marine that goes crazy on 343 Guilty Spark during H1 being really upsetting when I was a kid. I would walk by him and just leave him, but then think, "But what if the Flood gets to him? Better put him out of his misery." Other than that, Sgt Johnson's death pissed me off because I loved the character so much. Cortana's "death" in H4 made me tear up a bit.
I'd say for me it would have to be Captain Jacob Keyes after watching the Halo CEA terminals of how he was mentally tortured by the flood during his transformation to the proto-gravemind, plus his actions during the book Cole Protocol were pretty badass as well
I hated Miranda Keyes death and it was sad and every unexpected I fell like.
I hated Miranda Keyes death and it was sad and every unexpected I fell like.
They way they made their deaths like that was just bad...they never should've gone out like that..especially Captain Keyes
I think Cortana's was the most impactful to me, with Johnson only a little behind.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Mines was the Noble team
Theirs was ironic.
Kat was the smartest, and was shot in the head.
Jorge died when he left Reach.
Emile died from indirect combat (assassinated) as the CQC master of the group.
Carter died third, not as the last.
Noble six died alone, just as he's used to.

Jun hasn't died yet, but if he does, he should die from a sniper round.
Epsilon and Johnson are a tie. I can watch neither without crying.
The bridge crew on the pillar of autumn minus ensign Ellen Dowski

sergeant Johnson and Miranda Keyes I feel their deaths could have both been avoided

Kurt-051 I feel like his death also could have even avoided if he’d either let the bomb go off on its own or if he’d just worn his Mjolnir armor

The Rookie

also I found PFC Wallace Jenkins situation sad

sergeant Johnson and Miranda Keyes I feel their deaths could have both been avoided

Kurt-051 I feel like his death also could have even avoided if he’d either let the bomb go off on its own or if he’d just worn his Mjolnir armor

The Rookie

Dude right? And I still dont know the story on rookie all I heard was he got killed by the resurrections
KingOfD0p3 wrote:

The Rookie

Dude right? And I still dont know the story on rookie all I heard was he got killed by the resurrections
Yeah they kind of just swept him under the rug.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:

The Rookie

Yeah they kind of just swept him under the rug.
So disappointing...they could've done a mini campaign for him you know

The Rookie

Mjolnir wouldn't stop a nuke at point blank bud. He may've been injured but he acted in a way that almost made him atone for his sins.
For some reason the death that impacted me the most was not major character ones like Johnson, it was that armory dude in the beginning of halo 2. It really solidified the impact of the covenant invading Cairo orbital defenses. I didn’t even notice until the 4 th play through
Linda-058
Uhh she's alive mate lmfao. Unless you meant her being clinically dead during the fall of Reach.
Spoiler:
Show
The death of Noble team member Kat... Rip if only you know there where worse enimies them the Covenant...
Johnson's for sure. He had been with us from the start. I can't think of another character who's death at that moment would have had the same weight, at least for me.
Probably Johnson's....I mean he could've went out so much better.... Dont ya'll agree?
cammander keyes and johnson
Emile and Jorge were the most touching for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6