OP KingOfD0p3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
All of Noble Team
Kurt-051, I shed a manly tear when I got to that part of Ghost of Onyx. He was made such a likable character in the book it didn't matter that I was only just introduced to him. Well, maybe just introduced is a bit strong considering its 41 chapter book.
The dude in the start that wakes MC up in Combat Evolved, i follow him then bang.... ;(
The 1 marine I was keeping alive to the end of the mission
Halo reach spartan and the end
It’s a bunch of people for me actually: Sergeant Forge, all of Noble Team, Captain Keyes, Private Jenkins, Miranda, Johnson, the Rookie, and Cortana. Rest In Peace
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
That's also quite the shout - and I like how much emphasis is placed on that in the sequel.
I've not read the sequel. Careful.
Noble Six
MorseyBaby wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
That's also quite the shout - and I like how much emphasis is placed on that in the sequel.
I've not read the sequel. Careful.
Honestly not much of a spoiler if at all (otherwise would have tagged it): just good character development. Too often see sequels do the opposite and just ignore what went before.

Really recommend the sequel though
All of Noble Team was sad to me even if some people thought their characters were "underdeveloped". I personally thought they were great characters, and seeing them fight there hardest to save Reach only to die in battle was truly heartbreaking.

Johnson dying was rough as he was with us throughout the entire trilogy, and he such a way of captivating people through his good-natured and old fashion ways of talking. Truly one of the greatest characters in Halo. Miranda Keyes death was also sad, as she had so much to offer in terms of a character and it was cut short, she was the child of two of the greatest minds in the UNSC.

Spoiler:
Show
That would be Kurt for me... Just wear the damn Armor...
Noble 6 for defo
Anyone who doesn't say Johnson is lying
RIP Flipyap
Jorge's death from noble team, He died thinking he saved his home planet when in reality his sacrifice was in vain and his planet was doomed to be glassed for the rest of time. I know he at least died thinking he saved it, but to know the reality of the situation is very sad to me.
Jorge's death from noble team, He died thinking he saved his home planet when in reality his sacrifice was in vain and his planet was doomed to be glassed for the rest of time. I know he at least died thinking he saved it, but to know the reality of the situation is very sad to me.
Dude it killed me so much
If a death makes me feel devastated, it's earned. The ones that upset me the most were the rookie and Miranda because of how forced they were. Not sure about Ripa's (it was good, but an arbiter killed by a marine...) Also I think Kat should have been killed with another weapon rather than a needle rifle, or show her loosing shields.
when i have "helpers" on missions i get upset enough when they die i commit suicide to retry the checkpoint... unless i need ammo.
Johnson and Noble team
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6