2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
After reading about it and watching the terminal captain keyes death hits you different
Avery Johnson was tough.
It’s hard to decide between Jorge and Sgt Johnson. Jorge didn’t want to give his life, but as a Spartan it was his duty to protect humanity. Even more saddening was Carter’s comment on Jorge’s death at the end of New Alexandria; “He gave his life thinking he just saved the planet, we should all be so lucky”.

Sgt Johnson’s death is self-explanatory, he was alongside us for the entire original trilogy and assisted us throughout.
Johnson 100%, then all of noble team, however I think the saddest death in Noble would probably be Kat as her death scene was such a shock, as for the others there was adequate build up and showed the sacrifices noble team was willing to make for reach, making them all feel more triumphant than Kat's in my opinion.
I do say Miranda Keyes
Johnson
Legit had flood cells in his body and has survived the destruction of the ring in Halo CE along with a huge flood outbreak SINGLEHANDEDLY.
Yet dies when getting shot in the back by Guilty Spark.
Heck this thread goes back a long way.
I may have posted in here before but, here goes.

Jul ‘Mdama.
Being among the first few characters to make the leap from book to game, I thought that 343 were teeing him up as a major player moving forward. His run in Spartan Ops suggested so. When we’re raiding his camp in the first mission, my mind was racing ahead. I knew we we’re getting a Sangheilios section in the game, perhaps he escapes and retreats there? Perhaps he is captured and there is some kind of hostage negotiation at some point? Perhaps he switches sides at some point?

And then came Locke’s knife.

In the grand scheme of things, it wouldn’t have been much more work to have him escape in the first mission and die in Sun’aion. Have him teleport out using the Forerunner structure, locking it behind him (as a call back to how he escaped in the books). Only a few dialogue changes are need to explain him retreating to Sangheilios, and then you move the fight scene animations to the end of the mission. Heck even the Arbiter could be given the final blow.
It would have made more sense as well, considering the Storm Covenant are still the enemy here, and gives way more of a build up to his Last Stand, for a more satisfying end to his run in the Halo story.
Sgt. Johnson. I thought it was pretty forced, and pretty foreseeable that 343 GS would have been upset to learn that they were going to prematurely fire the new halo ring.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Kurt and Johnson, but honestly Sesa Refumee is pretty upsetting since he was right all along. That goes for the Sangheili under him too.
Noble Team.
Cortana's death. until she somehow came back in Halo 5
Johnson.

Also the Arbiter, when I shoot him in the face to take his sword. Never gets any easier buddy.
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Mines was the Noble team
Two characters from Halo: Shadows of Reach. I forget their names. One was a girl who was a really good driver, ended up getting shot while being a badass for Blue Team and fighting alongside them, the other was the hotshot pilot that flew for Blue Team in the book.
Sam. Definitely noble team #rememberreach
Noble Team, I want to see more of them as a whole squad. The Rookie and Sergeant Forge’s deaths were also upsetting.
The entire Noble team :(
Sgt Johnson's death made me and a lot of other people very sad and determined to finish the fight!
I think the hole noble team
Noble team
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10