Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Who's your dream lead writer?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

Currently, we don't know who the lead writer is, though I believe it's gonna be Kevin Grace. Who's your dream lead writer? My dream writer is a bit of a cheat as it's 2, both Greg Bear and Eric Nylund (even though he called and they said the position was filled).
Well Joe Staten isn't with Bungie anymore...no reason 343i can't snag him and add more Halo vets to the team...
Well Joe Staten isn't with Bungie anymore...no reason 343i can't snag him and add more Halo vets to the team...
As good as he is, he's probably not coming back. Shadow of Intent was a rare exception. If I could have anyone, this is a cheat, it would be both Greg Bear and Eric Nylund.
Currently, we don't know who the lead writer is, though I believe it's gonna be Kevin Grace. Who's your dream lead writer? My dream writer is a bit of a cheat as it's 2, both Greg Bear and Eric Nylund (even though he called and they said the position was filled).
Nylund and greg bear
Me! :D Or I'll be a co writer.
Really just someone that is very good at game writing, understands writing in general, and loves sci fi. Of that I'm learning two of those three. I can't be a lead writer yet :(
Joe Staten... I miss his writing
Literally anyone who can and will follow through with what 343i outright said the story going to be about prior to 'Halo 5's release.
Someone new who both respects Halo lore and has enough balls to take it in a new direction and battle Microsoft every step of the way to avoid unnecessary compromises because of their charts and statistics (which I believe bringing back Cortana was part of, as opposed to Halsey becoming the antagonist).
Well if were are dreaming I'd love to see Joseph Staten. It's not out of the realm of possibilities, he does work at Microsoft. I'd also not mind seeing Drew Karpyshyn take a shot at it.