Forums / Community / Halo Universe

WILL WE SEE 343 GUILTY SPARK AGAIN?

OP XZGABO177

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I hope so, I miss that little ball of metal.
Oh boy, this thread didn't age well haha:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/point-taken

343 GS will be back in the Halo: Point of Light novel :)
The op is about him being back in a main halo title, not the novels.
I really need to read the novels because 343 is one of my favorite characters in all the games and I know his backstory is a wild one according a near unanimous report of every lore junkie I talk to.
I'll do you a question better... will we get a new Monitor for this Halo Ring?
I believe the monitor for Installation 07 was Mendicant Bias.. or at least he took over control from the monitor that was supposed to be in charge. In that context, I sure hope so. I wanna see Mendicant Bias. I doubt it though, because he has the same issues as Spark when it comes to introducing him to fans. You'd need a metric ton of exposition just to get started.
I think Mendicant Bias is all but confirmed for Halo Infinite at this point though, either him or Offensive Bias, just because in the campaign trailer, there is a scene where chief is in the dark and you can see three glowing red circles on his visor
While the subject is in some ways moot with Point of Light, I'm not really sure it actually changes the subject, given that in the book
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe as a remade forerunner robot
It is possible a but we will probably never see him in its former form. He's still alive in the books but this time in a promethean body. Maybe more will happen in Point of Light. Idk I haven't read it yet. Does he still live in the Promethean body?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3