OP Ice Warriors

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
H8TRFFC wrote:
If it had some new studios then sure. Bones is great, but I'd like to see A-1 Pictures, Production I.G, Xebec, Wit, and a newcomer, NUT.
---------------------------------
I never said A-1 et cetera had too high standards for Halo, I'm saying that they already have a crapton of shows lined up for goodness knows how many more subsequent seasons. Just see Granblue Fantasy for an example of major production delays. To devote precious resources away for making Halo would require them to sacrifice much more lucrative anime contracts, which won't make sense to them. And frankly I don't see MS throwing the amount of money required to pull some of these studios away, considering Legends wasn't much of a money-maker as well.

In short, it's good to dream, but then reality smacks you in the face with the Fist of Rukt.
Oh I agree, the chances of such a project happening again are minuscule at best, I just didn't get any of the above from your original comment.

I'd rather see Blur turned loose on a full project anyway, personally.
I wouldn't mind it. Especially if Sunrise could do an episode (or two). They have the money (being owned by Bandai and whatnot) and they also shouldn't have trouble procuring a licence for it (again, being owned by Bandai [see Halo Sprukits]).
If it had some new studios then sure. Bones is great, but I'd like to see A-1 Pictures, Production I.G, Xebec, Wit, and a newcomer, NUT. I choose these based off certain themes from shows of all of theirs like war, mecha, action, and drama. I could add more, but then it would get very long. I highly doubt these studios would take it because these studios are top of the game in Japan. And with the shortage of animators in the anime industry right now it is even more unlikely.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.................no. No way in hell are any of these top studios gonna waste their time on animating Halo. We already seriously lucked out with Bones on the first one. If we're very lucky again, we'll get a mid-tier studio like Gonzo or Satelight, but knowing our luck it'll probably be trash tier like Hoods Entertainment or Arms or DEEN.

MysticKami wrote:
I'd love to see Gainax take a crack at an episode.
Screw Gainiax man, I much rather see SHAFT take a shot. Sure it'll be a trainwreck, but it'll be the most glorious off the charts rage inducing trolololol trainwreck ever.
Exactly. I even said it was very unlikely do to them being "on top" in Japan. Though NUT only has one entry under their belt right now with the adaptation of Youjo Senki last season, so they're the most "plausible" if it were to even happen. And oh lord, not DEEN, I'm already getting flashbacks to the beginning of Konosuba S2 and Fate/Stay Night... though Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka was a DEEN show and still looks good, I guess everyone has an "off day".
There IS one brand new studio whom I think would do a stellar job on Halo, Geno Studio if you've heard of them. They're like the illegitimate child Production I.G never knew they had. Only have one movie to their name so far but by golly did it look good.
Genocidal Organ slipped under my radar completely, but I just watched a couple PVs for it and I believe you are right. They definitely could fit the Halo style if given the opportunity I believe.
I would liked more the first if they artist didn't allocated their stupid Japanese culture with some episodes. An example is the babysitter, when they official says the builds they have to record are previously than the Covenant or humans, and what the builds looked like? -Yoinking!- Japanese castles, even it had a Buda, what an idiots.

if they make another Halo Legends 2, it would be better they don't ruined in that form.
100% YES! I want a continuation of the Spartan 1337 story.
Without a doubt. Some more information on the current state of the universe would be amazing.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yes.
If it had some new studios then sure. Bones is great, but I'd like to see A-1 Pictures, Production I.G, Xebec, Wit, and a newcomer, NUT. I choose these based off certain themes from shows of all of theirs like war, mecha, action, and drama. I could add more, but then it would get very long. I highly doubt these studios would take it because these studios are top of the game in Japan. And with the shortage of animators in the anime industry right now it is even more unlikely.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.................no. No way in hell are any of these top studios gonna waste their time on animating Halo. We already seriously lucked out with Bones on the first one. If we're very lucky again, we'll get a mid-tier studio like Gonzo or Satelight, but knowing our luck it'll probably be trash tier like Hoods Entertainment or Arms or DEEN.

MysticKami wrote:
Screw Gainiax man, I much rather see SHAFT take a shot. Sure it'll be a trainwreck, but it'll be the most glorious off the charts rage inducing trolololol trainwreck ever.
Exactly. I even said it was very unlikely do to them being "on top" in Japan. Though NUT only has one entry under their belt right now with the adaptation of Youjo Senki last season, so they're the most "plausible" if it were to even happen. And oh lord, not DEEN, I'm already getting flashbacks to the beginning of Konosuba S2 and Fate/Stay Night... though Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka was a DEEN show and still looks good, I guess everyone has an "off day".
There IS one brand new studio whom I think would do a stellar job on Halo, Geno Studio if you've heard of them. They're like the illegitimate child Production I.G never knew they had. Only have one movie to their name so far but by golly did it look good.
Genocidal Organ slipped under my radar completely, but I just watched a couple PVs for it and I believe you are right. They definitely could fit the Halo style if given the opportunity I believe.
Was fortunate to have had Genocidal Organ screened in local theatres here. Definitely not your run of the mill brainless action movie, in fact, probably had enough ideological conflicts and philosophising to give GITS a run for it's money. You should check it out when you have the chance, although you might have to wait till the Blu-Ray release if no cinemas are showing it in your country.

MysticKami wrote:
Was fortunate to have had Genocidal Organ screened in local theatres here. Definitely not your run of the mill brainless action movie, in fact, probably had enough ideological conflicts and philosophising to give GITS a run for it's money. You should check it out when you have the chance, although you might have to wait till the Blu-Ray release if no cinemas are showing it in your country.
I'm in Montana in the US, we literally get nothing here... so I'll have to wait a good long while until it gets a home release to watch it. Japan is so slow when it comes to that unfortunately.
I would absolutely be down for it for two primary reasons:
  1. More Lore
  2. More Anime
Also, wouldn't it be awesome if they made a continuation episode of Odd One Out with Spartan 1337 and Pluton? I think it would!
Produced by Studio Trigger.
A-1 will do basically anything, they don't give a -Yoink-. If a weeby EDM producer can get them to make a music video, 343 can commission a series.

Sometimes their stuff even turns out to be alright.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Produced by Studio Trigger.
A-1 will do basically anything, they don't give a -Yoink-. If a weeby EDM producer can get them to make a music video, 343 can commission a series.

Sometimes their stuff even turns out to be alright.
Sometimes they do, yes... I remember back in the day when they used to be one of the juggernauts of the anime industry. How the times have changed, now most of their stuff is like Eromanga Sensei: moe and lacking of real plot(though I'm watching it anyways...).

So if Microsoft were to commission them I'd be mixed. It would look nice, but it would depend on if they had any input on the story.

And if it were Trigger I would hope it would be like Odd One Out and they would make use of the "western style" they used in Kill la Kill and Little Witch Academia.
I would really like to see this! Maybe tell a story about the human forerunner war as a origins part 3. We need some more Locke info, maybe how he became a spartan. I wouldn’t mind a short story about ghost of onyx maybe following alpha and beta company (I just want to see those battles) Some Cortana info and more on her motives.

I just hope the studios follow the canon and not add anything that seems out of place. Halo legends was a hell of a surprise when it came out back on the day, two things I like halo and anime. If they can’t get a bunch of studios I wouldn’t mind just one of them do something full length...
Definitely yes!
I would love a sequel to Halo Legends, with some new stories
  • One focused on a Banished operation
  • Other focused in the Swords of Sanghelios
  • Other during the Forerunner-Flood War
  • And one focused in a SPARTAN-IV operation during the post-war era
UrDidact27 wrote:
Definitely yes!
This! Forgot about the banished and the first one origins featured the forerunner flood war. Do you mean a story focused on a specific forerunner during that war?
UrDidact27 wrote:
Definitely yes!
This! Forgot about the banished and the first one origins featured the forerunner flood war. Do you mean a story focused on a specific forerunner during that war?
Exactly; just like Defender of the Storm
I would love to see more animation to expand the halo universe. While i own some of the books, i prefer either the comic books or something animated. Becuase i dont have the patience for true treading, like absorbing the details of a novel.

I loved halo legends, it even had some great music like machine and might.
I'm not to big a fan of halo legends because a lot of anime elements didn't seem to fit in well to halo to me but I wouldn't mind seeing more explanations to the lore.
I think it'd be nice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4