[Locked] Would you like Halo Legends 2?

OP Ice Warriors

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Most issues I had with Halo Legends were on the artistic side, so I wouldn't mind seeing one again, but would prefer if there was a firmer grip on how much artistic liberties the animators are able to take. I still shudder at Han's appearance in The Duel, bless the novels for confirming that female and male Sangheili look more or less alike, minus height/build.
Yes, the first was a great way to show how expansive and creative the halo lore is.
I would like to see a second one about what happen after Halo odst and up too halo 5
Sure, so long as its not anime this time (Not an anime fan at all).
I really enjoyed the original.
I'd totally buy a second.
It would be interesting to see a new movie/TV series based on Halo, but I'd rather see a Kilo-Five trilogy series made into a live action movie/TV series
I would definitely like to see either a continuation , or more stories of the halo universe. I love the idealism of its world and how its depicted , and I would like to see more of Spartan 1337 being a real anime goofball. Thank you
Halo fused with anime?
Heck yeah!
Would love to see a 2nd one and more 1337 I would like to see an episode with Buck and him missions diring H:Reach I would like to see some more episodes with the DBZ style fighting/comedy and it would be very cool if they did an episode with ODST fireteam raven
Yea definitely! I thought it was a very unique approach for Halo and I loved it.
Hell yeah
Yes, and it might do some justice to certain lore stuff we never see in the games. I been wanting something that shows the h4/5 elites (which i like) with the H2A and reach elites in any visual halo medie. Plus it would be funny to have a episode like odd one out but withh YapYap.
Definitely.

I just hope the writing is more cohesive with current cannon across the board.
as long as we get more Spartan-1337 shorts
Yes, i think its a good idea, and I would definitely buy it. I enjoyed the various art styles ans stories from the first one.
If they did make another one they should give you a exclusive code that will give you the MK6 G1 armor but with 1337 on the chest plate and if playable elites come back the arbiter armor from the dual or other content that was in the legends and legends 2 kinda similar to the emblems,skull and nightfall armor if you watched halo nightfall on H:MCC(I can’t remember but I thank i got a code when I bought H:MCC and it unlocked the nightfall movie)
the episode with 1337 was made by the same company that make Dragon Ball,Z,Super,GT if they made another 1337 episode and used the same company I thank it would be cool to have like gokus fighting gear emblems as a code that came with the movie
absolutely yes!! PLS 343 DO IT
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4