Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Your favourite Halo universe character?

OP RaidingWithU

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine is Intrepid Eye.

Something about Intrepid Eye has always intrigued me.
I unironically like Yayap from Halo: The Flood, in the final moments of the battle of alpha halo, he just decided to screw it and fled with a ghost and supplies to enjoy his final moments.
Ghost and 1337
Mine is Intrepid Eye.

Intrepid Eye is a particularly interesting character, no doubt.

For me it's hard to look beyond Preston Cole. I'd especially like to have some finality on what his fate truly was
Fred-104 without a doubt. Come on, he needs more love!
mines spartan 1337 from halo legends episode odd ones out i also like spartan lock if 1337 isnt cannon
Ghost and 1337
i like 1337 to
Mine is Intrepid Eye.

Master Chief is a master legend character:)
Ashkop2751 wrote:
I unironically like Yayap from Halo: The Flood, in the final moments of the battle of alpha halo, he just decided to screw it and fled with a ghost and supplies to enjoy his final moments.
I've always loved that moment. For some reason it has always made me think of how similar humans and Unggoy are. In the obvious ways we are much different creatures, but in other ways we are so similar. There's an emphasis on family ties, we are of similar size (though they are much stronger on average), and we are both physically weak species compared to most of the rest of the galaxy.

As for my own favorite character, it's impossible to choose... I'd have to break it into categories:
  • Spartan-I: Johnson
  • Spartan-II: Fred-104
  • Spartan-III: Emile-A239
  • Spartan-IV: Thorne
  • ODST: Dutch
  • Regular Marine: Chipps Dubbo (of course)
  • Civilian: Rion Forge
  • AI: Black Box (aka BB)
Gun to my head and I had to pick an overall from this list... I'd have to go with Fred.
My favourite's probably Sergeant Stacker. Something about how he's in practically every game giving out his awesome dialogue, as well as the superb Blur remaster Another Day at the Beach video, means he trumps my list.
It is impossible for me to just pick one, so I am going to list those who I like:
  • Linda-058.
  • Exuberant Witness.
  • Rtas 'Vadum.
  • The Arbiter.
  • Edward Buck.
  • Veronica Dare (totally not because of her Recon helmet).
  • Sgt. Johnson.
  • Capt. Jacob Keyes.
  • Capt. Lasky.
  • Sarah Palmer (yes, as much as I joke about her like many in the Community, I do in fact like her).
Fred-104 without a doubt. Come on, he needs more love!
I really like Fred too. Whenever I play co op halo 5 I always play fred. To bad Blue team in general weren't great in the game.
I really like Buck, and Veta Lopis and Fred. All are written well, and I like the stories they're in, so I can never really decide on one.
There’s so many to choose from. Buck, Mal, Johnson, BB, Rion, Mendez, Fred, and Jerome are all up there for me.

My favorite though, and someone I don’t think gets enough credit, is James 005. The guy got his arm blown off and proceeded to still help take down a Hunter. He was known for never giving up, which is an insane reputation to earn from other Spartan IIs after everything they all put themselves through.

It’s been two decades since The Fall of Reach came out and he actually went MIA and I’m still over here waiting for closure.
I like Rtas 'Vadum (Shadow of intent shipmaster). His voice lines are always fun to listen to, and my god he looked so good in H2A!
Ghost and 1337
bakugo922 wrote:
mines spartan 1337 from halo legends episode odd ones out i also like spartan lock if 1337 isnt cannon
Well Spartans, you know what?

I'M ONE HECK OF A MAMA MYSELF!!!!!
I really have no idea which character I like the most, there are a wide variety of characters. But if I have to say it, then I would choose 343 Guilty Spark, for his personality
For me, it's the feret team. I love their chemistry and the stories about them. It's nice to see a team of spartans do what I had never expected them to do; go behing enemy lines and not blowing things up on the go. It's a different approach to spartans, and the fact that they are Gammas make it even more interesting!
Mine is hard Human Wise Has to be Spartan II Wise
either Frederic - 104, William - 043 or Fhajad S084
Outside of the games, Mine has to be Kurt-051 for the UNSC, for the Covenant, Rojka 'Kasaan in Halo Envoy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2