Your most disliked helmet in Halo

OP BeastSprayz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So you may be looking at this thread in confusion. Well we have a thread of your favourite helmet in Halo, so I thought I’d create this to see what people’s most disliked helmet in Halo is. For me it’d probably be Seeker in Halo 5 as it really is unpractical and sticks out way too much, that I don’t see a need for why it would. Let’s not also forget the boom box speaker system that’s implemented, it doesn’t actually by the way, I’m making a joke, but it just looks like that, at least from my perspective. Well this is my personal opinion but let me know what your most disliked helmet in Halo is, and try to explain why, while maintaining respect for other people’s opinions.
I agree, definitely seeker.
Pretty much every helmet that 343i has made. The only exception to this is Chief's helmet in Halo 4.
I don't really have one that I hate but I will say that if 343 ever makes one that looks like a Telli-Tubby face that it would freak me out. Something about their faces just freak me out. Not sure why but they do.
Anything that doesn't have a functional visor. If you get EMP'd... you blind.
I am not sure which is my least favorite but war Master, seeker, FOTUS and defender are some of worst in my opinion
90 % of halo 5 helmets are litteraly FIGHTING for my personal worst helmet
I am not sure which is my least favorite but war Master, seeker, FOTUS and defender are some of worst in my opinion
Any reason for why you listed those? As a side note, I like War Master as it is the Mjolnir suit that Headhunters post war usually use, it’s either War Master or Wrath, the EVA variant that is inspired by Emile’s design.
Any reason for why you listed those? As a side note, I like War Master as it is the Mjolnir suit that Headhunters post war usually use, it’s either War Master or Wrath, the EVA variant that is inspired by Emile’s design.
The helmet you are talking about is Wrath which I do like. War master has a visor that indents to make a face it looks dumb in my opinion.
The helmet you are talking about is Wrath which I do like. War master has a visor that indents to make a face it looks dumb in my opinion.
Well some could argue Wrath looks dumb too, I mean is it not a face after all? The War Master Mjolnir armour is indented to look like a face for the intimidation factor, and personally I kinda like it more than Wrath, but it’s an opinion and we’re all entitled to one.
the Locust helmet from halo 4, the Nightfall helmet from halo 5, and the Security helmet from Halo 3 for me. if anyone is going to ask why Nightfall if its a type of ODST variation, compare it to the Helljumper helmet, it looks more closely to an ODST helmet
While I appreciate the out-of-game reasons that both these helmets were made, and they're cute tributes, as far as my personal tastes go, I can't stand FOTUS or Hayabusa.
The Seeker helmet from halo 5. it was the first helmet i got and i kept wearing the recruit for 3 more weeks until i got a new helmet. i would rather wear the recruit than that trash
While I appreciate the out-of-game reasons that both these helmets were made, and they're cute tributes, as far as my personal tastes go, I can't stand FOTUS or Hayabusa.
I understand for FOTUS, but Hayabusa? While I never wear these personally, I believe they are quite good and interesting designs and can both be very practical in a fight, now hear me out on this, for Hayabusa if you run dry on ammo, you have your combat knife and your katana stowed on your back which you can whip out at anytime to help, and with FOTUS, where it is more of a stretch, you can literally headbutt your foes to win a fistfight, as the helmet is hard enough and is quite sharp too.

The Seeker helmet from halo 5. it was the first helmet i got and i kept wearing the recruit for 3 more weeks until i got a new helmet. i would rather wear the recruit than that trash
Big oof. I feel bad for you and I would wear Recruit over Seeker too.
Seeker is the most ugly in all of Halo.
Seeker, like most others, but Legionnaire is a close second. Can’t stand either one.
Seeker. It's ugly, impractical, it literally looks like someone tried to install a boombox into their helmet...
I understand for FOTUS, but Hayabusa? While I never wear these personally, I believe they are quite good and interesting designs and can both be very practical in a fight, now hear me out on this, for Hayabusa if you run dry on ammo, you have your combat knife and your katana stowed on your back which you can whip out at anytime to help, and with FOTUS, where it is more of a stretch, you can literally headbutt your foes to win a fistfight, as the helmet is hard enough and is quite sharp too.
The katana doesn't bother me. I'm discussing the helmets specifically (Other than the katana, I very rarely paid attention to most body pieces of the armor, because I don't play as a Spartan unless I'm forced to.). Honestly, maybe the squeakers just gave it a bad rep in my eyes to boot.
But I have made the joke that impaling someone with a headbutt needs to be a FOTUS-exclusive assassination. xD
Fhajad 084 wrote:
Seeker is the most ugly in all of Halo.
Glad you agree!

tuhin94 wrote:
Seeker, like most others, but Legionnaire is a close second. Can’t stand either one.
Just did a quick google search to see what Legionnaire was (as there are too many helmets in Halo 5) and I mean who needs that much forehead space, I mean come on now.

Seeker. It's ugly, impractical, it literally looks like someone tried to install a boombox into their helmet...
That’s what I’m saying lol.

The katana doesn't bother me. I'm discussing the helmets specifically (Other than the katana, I very rarely paid attention to most body pieces of the armor, because I don't play as a Spartan unless I'm forced to.). Honestly, maybe the squeakers just gave it a bad rep in my eyes to boot.
But I have made the joke that impaling someone with a headbutt needs to be a FOTUS-exclusive assassination. xD
I would say squeakers give it the bad name as it’s adored my many older audiences. As for the FOTUS assassination, definitely. FOTUS is also the helmet used by Teh Spearhead (he’s a Youtuber and I enjoy his content) can you guess why his name is Teh Spearhead? Lol
I personally dislike anything that doesn't have a visor, and I especially dislike the Nightfall helmet, mostly because its a crappy rip-off of the Helljumper ODST helmet. ODSTs deserve better >:(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4