OP BeastSprayz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I would say Seeker, lots beyond nasty.
FOTUS. Hayabusa. I'm aware that some people like them, but they're just not my style.
Zachu511 wrote:
FOTUS. Hayabusa. I'm aware that some people like them, but they're just not my style.
An opinion is an opinion, and you are entitled to your own.
MysticKami wrote:
Anything that doesn't have a functional visor. If you get EMP'd... you blind.
I... should have considered that. And now I will.
The seeker, just an ugly helmet, I mean it does have its uses (like a good visor) but there's plenty of better options to go by that function better and look better.. also helmets with no visor... AND(I may trigger people, oops) the WETWORK, it looks cool id love to have one, but what use is a visor that goes down the middle of your face, I cant see out my nose and I'd have to go cross eyed just to see out of it.
Hayabusa, katana included. I know it's an homage, but it looks jarringly out of place and impractical.
That's just from the Bungie saga however; Halo 5 has some... interesting designs.
Hayabusa, katana included. I know it's an homage, but it looks jarringly out of place and impractical.
That's just from the Bungie saga however; Halo 5 has some... interesting designs.
I would go further than to say interesting. If Hayabisa looks out of place then too many of H5’s look out of place. I personally don’t mind Hayabusa and think it looks cool, and that’s all I really care about. The Katana would be a cool thing to see in action. If Hayabusa returns, I want an exclusive assassination with it whether it be on AI or Spartans.
Open up the Halo-5 menu and throw a rock. Where ever it loads could easily be considered 'the worst' by me.

The designs are not built around functionality- and instead seemingly random aesthetics that just leave me wondering: "Why"?
I would go further than to say interesting. If Hayabisa looks out of place then too many of H5’s look out of place.
I agree; quantity should really be second to quality with cosmetics in my opinion, and Halo 5 doesn't seem to follow that. Reach has ~20 different helmets, 5 has ~200.
I haven't played 5 so it's just second-hand experience for me, but the bulk of those helmets look ridiculous and far too busy, and I really can't tell myself that they're genuine military designs.
The older armours such as the Mark V/VI are neither boringly simple nor complicated enough to just be a blur of protruding metal, odd shapes, and strange gadgets with questionable functionality, and that's why I consider them to be significantly more memorable.
Generally less is more, which I hope is taken into account for Infinite.
90 % of halo 5 helmets are litteraly FIGHTING for my personal worst helmet
Make that 95
These are all from halo 5 that are bad imo
Foehammer
Legionnaire
Recluse
Cyclops
Mako
Seeker
Tracer
Icarus
Vector
Nomad
Shinobi
Raider
Viper
Foehammer
Legionnaire
Recluse
Cyclops
Mako
Seeker
Tracer
Icarus
Vector
Nomad
Shinobi
Raider
Viper
That’s a spot on list. There may be a few others I don’t like but who knows considering how there is OVER 200.
Foehammer
Legionnaire
Recluse
Cyclops
Mako
Seeker
Tracer
Icarus
Vector
Nomad
Shinobi
Raider
Viper
That’s a spot on list. There may be a few others I don’t like but who knows considering how there is OVER 200.
I'm playing halo 5 so I just looked through most of them.Those just aren't spartan helmets imo
Definitely Kelly's helmet from the Halo 5 campaign.
Definitely Kelly's helmet from the Halo 5 campaign.
I wouldn’t say it’s a bad helmet, but it’s not EVA which her helmet was originally. The indent from where the visor starts it’s the most jarring part about it.
Cough seeker
I've got plenty. This list does not have order, each helmet is hated equally.
1: Seeker.
2: Legionnaire
3: Security
4: Foehammer
5: Aviator
6: Breaker
7: Tracer
8: Cyclops
9: Mako
10: Goblin
11: Freebooter
12: Vector
13: Infiltrator
14: Operator
15: Strider
16: Maverick
17: Nomad
18: Shinobi
23: Viper
22: Gungnir
21: Athlon
22: Mark V Alpha
23: Raider
24: Technician
I personals dislike the legionnaire helmet simply because of the visor
The Mako and Tracer are just so dumb. I mean, how do you even see?
Oh this is easy

Seeker and Breakout.

Nothing else needs to be said.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4