Forums / Community / Announcements

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Support FAQ

OP Forum Team

The following FAQ should answer some of your questions about Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. We'll be updating this FAQ as necessary, so if you don't find the answers you're looking for, check back later.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is part of Halo Waypoint. How do I view it on my Xbox 360?
After you have downloaded the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn unlock from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, start Halo Waypoint on your Xbox 360. The Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn section will appear on the right side of the main screen. Enter the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn section for the full experience.

Wait, I don’t see Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on the web or on a second console!
To unlock Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn everywhere, start Halo Waypoint on the console to which you originally downloaded it. We confirm that you have purchased and downloaded the content before we unlock your experience everywhere. If you don’t see the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn section in Halo Waypoint, just re-download the unlock to your current console. Go to Account Management (Xbox Guide Button → Settings → Account Management → Download History), launch Halo Waypoint and you should be set.

How can I buy Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn if I wasn’t able to buy Halo 4 Limited Edition?
For a limited time, we will offer Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn for sale through Xbox LIVE Marketplace. After that, look for either the Blu-Ray or on-demand version at your favorite retailers.

When the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn video is played with subtitles set to a different language than my console language, blocks are displayed for the subtitles.
To avoid blocks in your subtitles, make sure that the subtitle language setting in Halo 4 matches your Xbox console language setting.