Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

343, fix disconnecting issues.

OP Angelic Dagger

Sort out the disconnecting problems, or at least make it so it rejoins you or at least gives you your damn REQs back. Every other game I play is fine but on H5 recently I just keep disconnecting and losing all my valuable stuff. Sort it out, seriously. It makes me lose faith in you all as the developers of the Halo franchise and makes me want to leave the game entirely. It really feels like a lack of appreciation to someone who has poured hours into your games and spent so much money on Halo as a franchise.
I'm not the only one? Thank god xd I just kept lagging out today :D Especially when i was playing in a party
Same here. Got disconnected two games in a row from my team making them lose, 3v4
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Same here. Got disconnected two games in a row from my team making them lose, 3v4
Do you have any issues while playing solo?
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Sometimes few lag outs, unregistered shots or melees. Most of my issues are with my parties. shots don't registered, I get backed out or the full team does. Before a game starts, I will stay at the loading screen while they're already in a game. One-Shots take two shots to kill.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Sometimes few lag outs, unregistered shots or melees. Most of my issues are with my parties. shots don't registered, I get backed out or the full team does. Before a game starts, I will stay at the loading screen while they're already in a game. One-Shots take two shots to kill.
Are you using the vow pack? That was causing me and others to remain on the loading screen, the problem went away by switching back to Palmer.
I fixed my disconnect issues by going wired with an open nat. Now if I get disconnected it is usually an issue with my isp. I play daily.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Ayy NoVa wrote:
Are you using the vow pack? That was causing me and others to remain on the loading screen, the problem went away by switching back to Palmer.
No, that -Yoink- is annoying. Can't take them voices serious.