[343 Response] 'Thank you' REQ pack?

OP Hot Juicy Pie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I just received an email for being part of the community feedback program informing me that there would be no survey this month, and instead I will be given a "Thank you" REQ pack which it says I should have received yesterday.

Thing is, I never got it.

Anyone else missing theirs?

Mod Edit: Response from ske7ch - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/343-response-thank-you-req-pack/561bcd1d-b79a-4c84-9f6a-387a8f33899f/posts?page=3#post57
Quote:
Hi all - First off, thank you all for participating in the feedback program! Secondly, thank you for reporting this issue. I'm not totally sure what's going on but I'm reading multiple reports of players who received the email but never got their packs. Unfortunately the team that manages this program is out of office until January but I'm going to see what I can do this afternoon to investigate. Thanks for your patience, we'll get this sorted out!

Note that this definitely isn't a system-wide issue, most people have received their packs. I'm going to look into those of you who've posted above and see what we can find out and hopefully get your pack to you if you didn't receive one.
I have the message, and did not receive a req pack as well.
I haven't even got mine. Then I accidentally unsubcribed from the feed back forums. oops.
Same here. Got the email, but no REQ pack yesterday.
I even screenshot mine for the proof that I am part of the feed back program because I accidentally unsubscribed. Link
Swimmin in the same boat here. Got email just a bit ago, checked and no req pack. Maybe it's going to take a few days.
Yeah same boat as everyone here, probably be here in a few days.
Same here.
Yep, also never got mine.
Well they probably set the email before sending out the packs.
But yes I just checked my email and it says I should have received a pack but I never received one either.
LethalQ wrote:
But if I'm understanding Pie correctly, the email stated that the pack would be delivered on a set date, which does not seem to have happened.

(Don't participate in the HCFP, so I can't really say much.)
LethalQ wrote:
But if I'm understanding Pie correctly, the email stated that the pack would be delivered on a set date, which does not seem to have happened.

My email stated I should have received it.... but I haven't... his probably said the same thing. The packs should have already been sent.
Same here.
Aye same here. Nothing.

nada.

zilch.
Also nothing yet.
I got the email an hour ago but there is no sign of the Req Pack anywhere
LethalQ wrote:

The set date was "yesterday" so a misfired email is plausible.
Same thing. Got an email saying I should've received it already. Don't have it.
yea I got that email too as well maybe over the weekend
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5