1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Same for me I didnt get the req pack and also got the same email
Going to go ahead and add my name to the list.

Edit: Received on the 19th. Awesome and thank you.
Can't remember if I replied to this one or not, but I'm in the same boat.
Still haven't received the pack yet.
Hmm, I didn't get the email. I skipped the last two surveys but did the rest.
I got the email two days ago and it said I would have gotten it on the 15th, since the email was sent on the 16th and said that I would have gotten it "yesterday", as in the 15th
I just got an instant reply from whoever sent the email and its just a whole bunch of coding and what-not, saying that the delivery was failed permanently. I don't know what this means at all and I will not be adding what the messaged said due to security reasons. It said it failed and then a bunch of internet coding was listed
Its DFRAG wrote:
I just got an instant reply from whoever sent the email and its just a whole bunch of coding and what-not, saying that the delivery was failed permanently. I don't know what this means at all and I will not be adding what the messaged said due to security reasons. It said it failed and then a bunch of internet coding was listed
That's because you can't reply to it. It can't receive emails
I haven't gotten mine either.
Adding my name to the list. Got the email, but not the req pack.
Same here fam, email but no req pack.
Got email as well no REQ pack too.
Same thing, no "Thank you" REQ pack received
Likewise, just putting my name on the list. Got the email, no Req pack delivered.
Same as everyone else, email was received but REQ pack was not...
I thought I had just opened it without looking but yeah never got it.
Hi all - First off, thank you all for participating in the feedback program! Secondly, thank you for reporting this issue. I'm not totally sure what's going on but I'm reading multiple reports of players who received the email but never got their packs. Unfortunately the team that manages this program is out of office until January but I'm going to see what I can do this afternoon to investigate. Thanks for your patience, we'll get this sorted out!

Note that this definitely isn't a system-wide issue, most people have received their packs. I'm going to look into those of you who've posted above and see what we can find out and hopefully get your pack to you if you didn't receive one.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi all - First off, thank you all for participating in the feedback program! Secondly, thank you for reporting this issue. I'm not totally sure what's going on but I'm reading multiple reports of players who received the email but never got their packs. Unfortunately the team that manages this program is out of office until January but I'm going to see what I can do this afternoon to investigate. Thanks for your patience, we'll get this sorted out!
Good, I accidentally unsubscribed by accident so do I still get my req pack or not? I still got the email but just accidentally unsubscribed.
I'm also in this camp; got the email but no "Thank you" pack.
ske7ch wrote:

Note that this definitely isn't a system-wide issue, most people have received their packs. I'm going to look into those of you who've posted above and see what we can find out and hopefully get your pack to you if you didn't receive one.
Ok just reposting so I can be on the forum and get dat req pack
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5