Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Achievement not unlocked

OP yalert

I have completed the Campaign on Legendary Solo, but the Lone wolf achievement is not unlocking, you can see my stats in my profile, please help, thanks.
You may have to get the achievement while having an active Gold subscription. Could be wrong though.
HaXoR73 wrote:
You may have to get the achievement while having an active Gold subscription. Could be wrong though.
I don’t think this is the case, at least it wasn’t for me. I didn’t have a Gold subscription when I unlocked it.

yalert wrote:
I have completed the Campaign on Legendary Solo, but the Lone wolf achievement is not unlocking, you can see my stats in my profile, please help, thanks.
Maybe try waiting a day or two if a hard reset does not work. Xbox might be taking some time to sync everything.
I see you have completed the campaign on Legendary, but your achievement progress is at 86%. Perhaps try completing one of the last missions you did again to see if the percentage goes up.

Was there any change in Xbox Live status during your completion of these last few missions?
JB Linken wrote:
I see you have completed the campaign on Legendary, but your achievement progress is at 86%. Perhaps try completing one of the last missions you did again to see if the percentage goes up.

Was there any change in Xbox Live status during your completion of these last few missions?
I hope not, but i'll do it, thanks!
yalert wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Report back what you find out please :) Two of my friends recently beat the campaign on heroic on co-op. One got the achievement, the other did not, but both Waypoint profiles shows all missions completed in co-op on heroic. Sounds similar to what happened to you.
JB Linken wrote:
yalert wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Report back what you find out please :) Two of my friends recently beat the campaign on heroic on co-op. One got the achievement, the other did not, but both Waypoint profiles shows all missions completed in co-op on heroic. Sounds similar to what happened to you.
Turns out you were right, a Xbox Live bug, i reset the Xbox and it was unlocked, Thank you for the
answer, and everyboy else!
yalert wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
yalert wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Turns out you were right, a Xbox Live bug, i reset the Xbox and it was unlocked, Thank you for the
answer, and everyboy else!
Good! Glad to hear it. Another mystery solved, pack it up gang.