Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

bugs after halo 5 firefight update

OP Slaternater2501

anyone else having trouble in forge after update I cant rotate objects freezing and going slow in some areas spawn objects and try to move them they go outside map duplicate object next one but sends it up in the air.
Tidal canvas won't generate lighting for me but i have had most of the same issues only on tidal though.
this is on all maps not just tidal.
this is on all maps not just tidal.
Odd, for me it only occurs on Tidal no other map
Tom French has stated that they are working on getting a hot fix for these issues
Anyone not recieving their gold packs for winning firefights? I've won over 10 matches within the last 24 hours and have yet to recieve anything gold while my friends are getting theirs.

I can not being the only one having this problem surely?

My h5 crashed while opening a silver pack so could this be why I'm being screwed over?
The Legendary Halo 2 beam rifle does not show up in the collection, only a blank square where its picture should be, along with that the season has yet to change to July, it is still in the June season.
Tanix wrote:
Tom French has stated that they are working on getting a hot fix for these issues
Any idea when it'll be released?
I'm making a map on tidal that won't load in custom games whenever I want to test it, I always freeze in the loading screen. I also have the bugs on the second half of your post and plenty of other issues.