Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Can Anyone Get Into A Game Right Now? I Can't

OP MagnusFarseeR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I left too many games, left 2 games because they were games in progress on a losing team and a new game I was in ended up being against people who were in an organized party so the random team I was on was getting owned in the featured social playlist. Can't join any game now, don't know how long this penalty will be, does anyone know?
Did you get banned? I have never been banned but I would think if you were there would be a timer saying how long you had left.
I can't get a game in warzone right now. I've been searching for the past 28 minutes and not one JIP or full game. Just continuing to search and then says I can't find a game. In 6500+ warzone games I've never had this happen for so long.
Stop quitting. Losing to organized teams is a systematic risk of solo queuing, and you need to learn to deal with that.

I hope your ban lasts 24+ hours.
Stop quitting. Losing to organized teams is a systematic risk of solo queuing, and you need to learn to deal with that.

Well your hopes are not complete, it lets me play ranked but that is it. I wanna play Ranked more anyway.
It's people like you... that I just love this great game.

Well your hopes are not complete, it lets me play ranked but that is it. I wanna play Ranked more anyway.
Your ban only effects the playlist sets your quits were in. Likely after 10 minutes you can play social again.

If you don't like JIP, stay in ranked lists. Players that quit all the time have cost me so many games that were easily winnable it's infuriating. All it takes is one good positioning setup by your team and you can close a 10 kill gap within 1 minute.

But no one even bothers to try :(
Not just you. Haven't been able to find a game for the past 1 hour or so unless is social or wz ff.
trying to find warzone matches for a while now and nothing. Probably issues with the servers
Every one is playing halo 3 classic through back right now don't know y thou
I think there also playing custom games as well
Could be a server thing. I got booted from an H3 game and then at the end of my games in H3 and Fiesta it kept saying there was a problem with the server. I had to quit and restart H5 for it to go away.
Yep nothing going on had a few games on weapon tuning list but played the same people over and over with really big differences in rank silver to diamond
wvery other playlist timed out saying not enough people
Because that playlist is amazing. If only that were true than maybe 343 would realize that Classic Halo is more popular than anything else. I can only hope though.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Because that playlist is amazing. If only that were true than maybe 343 would realize that Classic Halo is more popular than anything else. I can only hope though.
I think at this point, fusing together certain aspects of modern and classic Halo would be the most logical decision.
HaXoR73 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
I think at this point, fusing together certain aspects of modern and classic Halo would be the most logical decision.
I agree, but something that has always been hoped for is to keep the core of Halo intact and innovate from there. No one is hope for Halo 3 repeated over and over again, but innovate in ways that doesn't mess with what makes Halo Halo.

Your ban only effects the playlist sets your quits were in. Likely after 10 minutes you can play social again.

If you don't like JIP, stay in ranked lists. Players that quit all the time have cost me so many games that were easily winnable it's infuriating. All it takes is one good positioning setup by your team and you can close a 10 kill gap within 1 minute.

But no one even bothers to try :(
Even in ranked people still quit. Last season I was playing HCS and 4 out of my 5 losses someone quit on my team at the most important time of the game. Losing to organized teams is not something that should be happening if your solo because it shouldn't match solos against teams. Saying you should just suck it up is ridiculous. They had party matching in h3 and that game is ten years old. Main reason why I barely play arena is because the matchmaking is horrible
WZ has a fault waiting for a quik patch but im 99% sure that region locks were put on as i have heard to,'reduce lag'. So if your up late or on too early you are boned and if you would like to play with a friend outside your larger area server ie America (im in the EU region )then......no games will match if they are on your fireteam. This being said this would in my opinion decimate general playlist populations as i am always usualy matching with guys from aus\nz, southern america and the us at all times of the day. I am saying this as speculation taken from gathering information from twitter and the h5 suport and community boards. If this is the case and it becomes a permanent change due to low population then i am speechless as i feel this could have been discussed clearer and now no one is sure. If i can't play games with some old friends because someone has flicked a switch i'd like to be informed as a fan and customer please could somebody shed some light, If i am wrong i apologise, this is again speculation but i have no clear indicators other than trying to mix fireteams from different regions and viewing my active friends games activities and i only have my eu friends able to get games.
...im 99% sure that region locks were put on ...
There are no region locks on the game right now - EU/US are in the allowed list for ANZ players.

The issues with Warzone matchmaking should be fixed now, but it could be a little bit before the effects filter through and more people start joining
I have been searching for a game of all game types super fiesta btb weapons tuning swat Slayer for over a hour on expanded and still have not found a match WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON
Cannot find any matches! :(

Searching for the last 2 hours! I guess the issue started at 10 pm CDT! 😞
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2