Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Can't find Warzone Assault games?

OP Chill xo

As title says, I'm level 63 and have never once played a Warzone Assault game since I downloaded Halo 5 over a month ago. I live in Australia, and I know we have a smaller population compared to America and such but there still should be enough people searching in the playlist any the one time. Even so, I've been matched with people overseas on Warzone numerous times, why not on Assault? Kinda disappointing. I wait long enough for the 'unable to match' screen to pop up, why is this?
You said it yourself, there simply aren't enough players in your region playing in Warzone Assault. You also need to take into account skill, connection, etc.

The matchmaking team are actively making changes to the matchmaking systems to find a perfect balance but as you can see, it isn't perfect as of yet.
RhysWX wrote:
You said it yourself, there simply aren't enough players in your region playing in Warzone Assault. You also need to take into account skill, connection, etc.

The matchmaking team are actively making changes to the matchmaking systems to find a perfect balance but as you can see, it isn't perfect as of yet.
I kinda find that hard to believe, I didn't say it was 'small', but smaller than countries like America. We still have a very active community, plus we pair with players in New Zealand and South East Asia. To find ZERO games in the countless times I've searched, isn't a population issue, also, counting the tons of threads on here from Aussie/NZ players with the same issue....you would assume players would be searching for games at the same time as myself, even joining in progress. But no, it's none.
I am having this problem and have been for about a week and I live in the UK! Why have 343i not fixed this problem yet? It's been happening to people since day 1 launch and something as stupid as this needs to be addressed. It's not like there's no one in the UK playing or bad connection, both are fine it's just 343i's problem that they can't seem to fix. Wake up John!
I am having this problem and have been for about a week and I live in the UK! Why have 343i not fixed this problem yet? It's been happening to people since day 1 launch and something as stupid as this needs to be addressed. It's not like there's no one in the UK playing or bad connection, both are fine it's just 343i's problem that they can't seem to fix. Wake up John!
I have this issue too :/

I can almost never find WZA games. Went two weeks without a game before. Those rare times where I find a game are after an hour of expanded searching.
I've got the same problem and am from the Netherlands. Can't even find regular WZ matches but there is no problem finding Arena matches or firefight matches..
I haven't been able to play it solo in months. I think I can only find games in the UK if I'm partied with a US player.

I used to play WZ assault exclusively like 95% WZA. I'm pretty sure it became unplayable over night too so it may be due to changes.
Haven't been able to play WZA in such a long time can't remember if it's even worth playing haha live in the U.K. Also
Its getting better and better, now I cant acces any of the multiplayer playlists and my rank was reset to 1..