Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Cannot Equip Warzone weapons

OP spacejoe93

Is it me or is anyone else having this issue to where you select a weapon in warzone to equip and you go through the equip process than when you spawn in you still have the default assault rifle and magnum? This issue is with all of the things in warzone vehicles, power weapons, armor mods, basic weapons. if there is a fix please tell me.

-WKIF
I have had this issue a few times. Usually it is when I change my loadout while I am alive, then I die and respawn and I have my previous loadout again.
I have had this issue a few times. Usually it is when I change my loadout while I am alive, then I die and respawn and I have my previous loadout again.
For me it's when I'm dead and alive it happened the whole match
spacejoe93 wrote:
There are other instances where no matter what I did I could not change my default loadout. Those games are much more rare though for me. Its like I was able to select the new loadout, but the game wouldn't "save" it for me.
spacejoe93 wrote:
There are other instances where no matter what I did I could not change my default loadout. Those games are much more rare though for me. Its like I was able to select the new loadout, but the game wouldn't "save" it for me.
Same thing for me
This has been happening a lot lately,last time this happened it took 4 days to be resolved.i'm hoping that with I being Monday that it will get sorted pretty quickly though.last time it happened was a Friday night and it didn't get fixed till the Monday.
This has been happening a lot lately,last time this happened it took 4 days to be resolved.i'm hoping that with I being Monday that it will get sorted pretty quickly though.last time it happened was a Friday night and it didn't get fixed till the Monday.
rip
Twice today. Both losses.
Bionicled wrote:
Twice today. Both losses.
yeah because you can't help your team out what so ever
spacejoe93 wrote:
Is it me or is anyone else having this issue to where you select a weapon in warzone to equip and you go through the equip process than when you spawn in you still have the default assault rifle and magnum? This issue is with all of the things in warzone vehicles, power weapons, armor mods, basic weapons. if there is a fix please tell me.

-WKIF
This has been around since January of 2016. It doesn't happen often (thankfully) but it's annoying when it does happen. Hoping that it gets fixed as well.
The last time this happened to me was in Janurary 2016.Thought it was fixed already.
The reason is because lot's of people are playing and Halo can't process it,just try every other time and don't just rapidly spawn power weapons.
It's an issue with your account on your server contacting the REQ server. It could be your connection or the server itself not establishing a connection to the server you're playing on. Either way, it makes for a bad time. You know there's a REQ issue if your points displayed before a match says "0" or you can't access the REQ store. That's when you're more apt to seeing this problem.