Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Constant Freezes

OP Sadume Yaloss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The issue spans across all iterations of the game; One, One X, PC. I've reported this issue to 343i as of the day of release of the Overtime Update, and they have acknowledged that they are aware of it and plan a fix. You can find the details in the r/halo subreddit. Unfortunately there is no eta on the fix for the freezes, as the last set of fixes was meant to remedy this issue. It's just a waiting game now.
Well, we are still waiting and this is kind of ridiculous 343.....freezes all the time. Please allow us to enjoy the game!
This game is very broke
I thought my new xBox One X was broken or defective. t least one freeze and hour in the multiplayer lobby requiring me to reboot the console.

I can't imagine why they can't fix this.
Well, we are still waiting and this is kind of ridiculous 343.....freezes all the time. Please allow us to enjoy the game!
Before I found this post I was starting to think it was my xbox one x that was the problem but thankfully its just the game. Its 2019 and I'm still waiting for this bug to be fix 343.
Before I found this post I was starting to think it was my xbox one x that was the problem but thankfully its just the game. Its 2019 and I'm still waiting for this bug to be fix 343.
I replaced my xbox and bought the xbox one x scorpio. Thought it was the hardware and now I find its the game. Not only that, its been going on for well over a year with nothing from 343. This makes me want to start a class action. Or maybe we should all send a letter to the Satya Nadella over at Microsoft and make some noise. Put 343 on the hot seat cause this is ridiculous.
dude.. came here to post just this. just got the one x for HALO ONLY and I freeze about every three games.. so disappointing I can't even.. wasted so many reqs too.. 😣
Hey did you do anything to fix the issue?
So as it turns out, this issue isn't happening with the original X Box One. It is only happening with upgraded or newer models of the Xbox (S, One X, newer build models of Xbox One original). There is clearly something in the processor that doesn't like Halo 5 Multiplayer.
People, the officiy hcs -Yoink- is over with halo 5 so 343 won't even think of working on halo 5 ever, i thought they might fix it in 2k19 because they have the tendency of "fixing" their games 4 years after launch but we haven't even heard about a hint of getting h5 fixed so i doubt thats every gonna happen. Competitive hcs and micros are the only thing h5 was every good for for them, obviously.
I have the download version and it freezed only two to three times for a short period of time then out of nowhere it toke me to my xb1 dashboard I'm seriously thinking about getting a refund this crap is just ridiculous!
Still haven't fixed it and it's been 4 years? Around that.
Please don't revive old topics thanks. There are some recent topics about this or you can used the pinned feedback threads
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2