[Locked] Contact 343

OP Safi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hello all! Today I was in touch with microsoft support and they told me with my issue of not getting my premium REQ packs that it would be better to contact 343. They gave me a reference number and everything I just don't know how to go about contacting them! Please help me!
Hello Theguardiian13,
Please describe your issue and we'll do our best to take care of it for you!
Well you see, I got the limited edition bundle for halo 5 I launched the game to open my premium warzone packs. Then I realized they weren't there so I uninstalled the dlc (its counted as a game addon as i'm sure you know ) and reinstalled it and then I saw the packs, however I could not open them and got an error AFTER it said processing for a minute or two. Then I decided to give up after a few more tries and went to play some games with my friends only to never see that the packs had disappeared and I never got anything from them either. My reference number I got from microsoft support is # :1310690186. I came to these forums because they said it was best to ask you guys since everything was fine on the account side.
Help me 343. I'm going nuts, I have the actual disc not the digital download. It installed, it's updated, my consol is upto date. Every time I go to launch the game it starts I see the Microsoft intro, and then it lags and backs me out to the dashboard. I've done all the trouble shooting with Xbox, I called the 18004myxbox, I have talked with tech and all levels of their support.... Nothing. I am still on the phone with them now, and this guy is going all out... Hope someone knows what's up.
What ever happened to buying a game at the store, brining it home and playing it?
Any updates on this issue?
Safi wrote:
They might be looking into it, as we speak:).
I have a problem were my digital deluxe items are not being shared with the my home Xbox feature please help some Microsoft support also told me to come here
Need help......I purchased the halo5 xbox1 bundle.l downloaded the bundle but there is no game?????
Hello I purchased the pre order digital deluxe and I and missing the pre order dlc. The war zone REQ shows as installed but I don't have access to it in game. I am also unable to access the multiplayer. Xbox support told me to come here for further support.
Ever since I was able to play halo 5 multiplayer it has been a horrible experience due to severe lag and removing me from all online matches. No other game gives me a problem but halo 5. I have twc internet and my speeds are high. I know other people are having this issue and I really hope it gets fixed so I can enjoy the game fully!
Safi wrote:
They might be looking into it, as we speak:).
Hopefully
Quote:
Hello Theguardiian13,
Please describe your issue and we'll do our best to take care of it for you!
Hey I need 343 to contact me about this corrupted digital game halo5
Anyone know if there's been any fixes for the multiplayer lagging?
Hey, I have a few problems, I got master chief controller 2 weeks before halo 5 and done the code but not got the visor colour "Dauntless" I'm also missing an armour set Teishen Raikou
Anyone know of any fixes or changes that 343 made?
Anyone know if there's been any fixes for the multiplayer lagging?
I guess we have to keep asking because this is day 4 and I'm still lagged beyond belief and only in the multiplayer the campaign ran fine even in co-op on day 2. Other games do fine my Internet speed tests 36 down 6 up and a 16 ping nat open. 343 Fix this please! I finished the fight and now I want to play in the arena.
If you are having trouble playing arena or warzone, I found out why. :/
You need to go to the 343forums. It says that users with Time Warner Cable as their ISP can't play online at the moment. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/41883-connection-problems-in-halo-5/?p=376625 That is where you can see it. Wish I knew this from the start. :/
343 please contact me about warzone bundle ! thanks !
Heads up guys: if you purchased Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition ($99.99 USD) or the Collectors Edition ($249.99 USD) the code for the game comes with the Warzone REQ packs with the game code. When you installed Halo 5 to your Xbox One using this code you also installed the Warzone REQ pack ($24.99 USD) as well. There will not be an "Add On" in your manage games section for the Warzone REQ pack. If you purchase another you will run into the issue I have which is two licenses on the same account. Buying a second Warzone REQ pack will not give you additional packs as of right now. I am unsure if after all 14 packs are delivered if you can get another Warzone REQ pack or not but as it currently stands I am unable to when I talked to Microsoft Support and I'm working on getting a refund for the second pack that I bought (thinking I could get more packs).

When you load up Halo 5 Guardians and open your menu, go to the Requisitions tab and choose Open Packs. There should be two packs for you to open. If you have opened these packs then these are your first two packs from your Warzone REQ pack (You get 14 total, 2 every week for 7 weeks.) You will have another two packs next week whenever the game is flagged for the weekly reset (I'm assuming this is from the launch date, so Tuesday's you'll get another two packs.) If you did not receive your 2 packs then I'm currently unsure of how to get those for you if you are using the Limited edition of the game.

For those of you who have purchased the standard edition of the game, have purchased and redeemed your Warzone REQ pack and have not received your packs please try the following:
1. Confirm that you have the add-on installed under Halo 5 Guardians -> manage games and confirm that it is installed.
1.2 If it is not installed, please install it and confirm that you get the confirmation "add-on installed"
2. If you see the add-on and it's listed as "Installing 99%" (Or any other percent and it's stuck) press the menu button, cancel the install and try to install again.
2.2 If it gets stuck again then you need to power cycle your Xbox One. Confirm exiting Halo 5 Guardians on your console, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One for 10 seconds (You should receive a sound to confirm it shut off). When you start the Xbox One up again you should see the green Xbox One screen to confirm the power cycle. After this you will see one of two things A: The Warzone REQ pack will not have been installed, and you can install it (this should go through and fully install) then you can get your two packs or B: The Warzone REQ pack has installed and you will have your packs.
2.3 After confirming the installation of the Warzone REQ pack load up Halo 5 Guardians and go to the Requisitions menu, select open packs and your two packs should be there.

These are the steps that I have used to fix add-on's in the past as well as making sure it fully installed so it could be added to my account. If you manage to install the Warzone REQ pack and not receive your packs then you may be having a different issue and I would recommend contacting 343 Industries to see if they can check the status on this.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not an official support member for either 343 Industries or Microsoft, I am just a consumer of a wonderful product. This information may help others and I would like to be able to help as many people as I can with this information. If this information helped you at all, I'm very glad to have been helpful. If it has not, I'm sorry that it did not help you. This is what I've done and consulted from other people to fix my problems as well as make sure I'm getting the best experience possible.
Can WE find Someway to bring SPLIT SCREEN CO-OP BACk? My son, Wife and I was looking forward to playing together.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4