OP Safi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Gozengatta wrote:
Heads up guys: if you purchased Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition ($99.99 USD) or the Collectors Edition ($249.99 USD) the code for the game comes with the Warzone REQ packs with the game code. When you installed Halo 5 to your Xbox One using this code you also installed the Warzone REQ pack ($24.99 USD) as well. There will not be an "Add On" in your manage games section for the Warzone REQ pack. If you purchase another you will run into the issue I have which is two licenses on the same account. Buying a second Warzone REQ pack will not give you additional packs as of right now. I am unsure if after all 14 packs are delivered if you can get another Warzone REQ pack or not but as it currently stands I am unable to when I talked to Microsoft Support and I'm working on getting a refund for the second pack that I bought (thinking I could get more packs).

When you load up Halo 5 Guardians and open your menu, go to the Requisitions tab and choose Open Packs. There should be two packs for you to open. If you have opened these packs then these are your first two packs from your Warzone REQ pack (You get 14 total, 2 every week for 7 weeks.) You will have another two packs next week whenever the game is flagged for the weekly reset (I'm assuming this is from the launch date, so Tuesday's you'll get another two packs.) If you did not receive your 2 packs then I'm currently unsure of how to get those for you if you are using the Limited edition of the game.

For those of you who have purchased the standard edition of the game, have purchased and redeemed your Warzone REQ pack and have not received your packs please try the following:
1. Confirm that you have the add-on installed under Halo 5 Guardians -> manage games and confirm that it is installed.
1.2 If it is not installed, please install it and confirm that you get the confirmation "add-on installed"
2. If you see the add-on and it's listed as "Installing 99%" (Or any other percent and it's stuck) press the menu button, cancel the install and try to install again.
2.2 If it gets stuck again then you need to power cycle your Xbox One. Confirm exiting Halo 5 Guardians on your console, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One for 10 seconds (You should receive a sound to confirm it shut off). When you start the Xbox One up again you should see the green Xbox One screen to confirm the power cycle. After this you will see one of two things A: The Warzone REQ pack will not have been installed, and you can install it (this should go through and fully install) then you can get your two packs or B: The Warzone REQ pack has installed and you will have your packs.
2.3 After confirming the installation of the Warzone REQ pack load up Halo 5 Guardians and go to the Requisitions menu, select open packs and your two packs should be there.

These are the steps that I have used to fix add-on's in the past as well as making sure it fully installed so it could be added to my account. If you manage to install the Warzone REQ pack and not receive your packs then you may be having a different issue and I would recommend contacting 343 Industries to see if they can check the status on this.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not an official support member for either 343 Industries or Microsoft, I am just a consumer of a wonderful product. This information may help others and I would like to be able to help as many people as I can with this information. If this information helped you at all, I'm very glad to have been helpful. If it has not, I'm sorry that it did not help you. This is what I've done and consulted from other people to fix my problems as well as make sure I'm getting the best experience possible.
This may be very helpful to some people and I think you for that however, the problem I have is that I HAD the packs, got an error when trying to open them, and never saw them again nor did I get anything from them. I am worried this will happen again and i want a fix. Not to mention the TWO packs I NEVER got to open!
I did not get my Req bundle or The Fall of Reach from buying the Limited Collector's Edition either.
Bump

I did get the packs this week however I am STILL missing the packs from the first week.
Hi I have playing online all day today and for some reason it said I have been banned and now cannot play online. I have done nothing wrong the last game I played before being banned was 4 vs 1 king of the hill. Considering I was the only one versus 4 and I lost horribly because my team quit on me I'm not quite sure why I have been banned.
I checked my Halo Waypoint, and I was awarded the Legend achievement, implying that I completed every game on Legendary. However, it shows that 3 of the levels across Halo MCC were not successfully completed (in error). I think as a result, I wasn't awarded the Halo 5 armor permutations that follow some of the achievements.

Any advice?
I have a big issue that comes with a big question. When will custom games be fun? We cant even set Random weapons for anything, Theres no variations, I hope this is in the works, Very disappointing.
Can anyone help me? I have been trying to unlock the Nightfall armor because the ODST look is my fave armor. Of course to do this you have to watch all of Halo: Nightfall. I have done this several times now. I unlocked the armor but for some reason it wont unlock the helmet. Even though in Halo Channel it says I have. Help? Or even if anyone knows how to get ahold of 343 that would be great.
I also bought the WARZONE REQ Bundle pack and have not received anything i uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on and still nothing, This was 29.99 and i also see tons of other members on here with the same problem. I know there is the no refunds policy, but hell, if you can't even deliver the product how the hell would it even be a refund. It would be returning the money to me since you never gave me my purchase!.
How do I contact 343 for game support
iamvaris wrote:
How do I contact 343 for game support
You can make a new post in the forums detailing your issue, or if there is a recent thread open the deals with the same issue you have you should make a post in that thread
Hello. Just wanting to put it our there because I have no clue how to contact anyone . But they're has been 3 occurrences to where I have not gotten my req points after a war zone match. It will have a progress bar with my spartan standing side ways. Then it will fail saying that an error has occurred and can not find match status. And it will not give me the req. Even after playing another match the previous are still missing. Very frustrating when I ride out a 20 min match and get no rewards. This has happened 3 times today. Just wanting to let you guys be aware of the situation. Thanks
Hello. Just wanting to put it our there because I have no clue how to contact anyone . But they're has been 3 occurrences to where I have not gotten my req points after a war zone match. It will have a progress bar with my spartan standing side ways. Then it will fail saying that an error has occurred and can not find match status. And it will not give me the req. Even after playing another match the previous are still missing. Very frustrating when I ride out a 20 min match and get no rewards. This has happened 3 times today. Just wanting to let you guys be aware of the situation. Thanks
Lottery just happened again. Yeah I'll be done with the game until an update comes out. I've lost over 5 grand in points just in today.
On occasion, players may not see their Post-Game-Carnage-Report. If this occurs, you need not worry as your XP and RP earnings are still being tracked and logged for your account. To see your progress, please perform a hard reset on your Xbox One. After the hard reset, this issue should be resolved, and all of your earnings should correctly be applied to your account.

Additionally, if you’d like to verify from a computer or mobile device, you can verify that the XP and RP should be correctly reflected in your HaloWaypoint.com Service Record.
Hi. I've been disconnected so many times I am banned for 24 hours! Please assist gamertag Mothman1327, thanks. PS we pay for ultra high speed, and have Ethernet cable attached to XBOX One. Losing points and patients.
This week I didnt get my req bundle. I hope this doesnt keep on going
So 343 can u help me 2 to 3 weeks ago I bought the warzone rec bundle set it this hasn't given me anything for 2 to 3 weeks and also when I downloaded it.it said error and then I lost 47 thousand rec points so can u help and if so email michaelforrest71@yahoo.com
Like I totally understand not wanting to ruin the graphics which is cool! But give the option of 2 player if someone wants to play split screen! That's why I bought it and am completely disappointed that me and my boyfriend can't actually play together!
Lagging out every game! HELP 343!
Hello 343, earlier today I bought the $20 req pack bundle. Opened all 9 packs and saw everything I got. My issue is though, there were some server problems during the openings. So I shut game off and came back a few hours later. I am missing half of the items I unlocked. I have some weapons and armor I unlocked, but am missing emblems, weapon skins and some vehicles I unlocked. Can you help? Sucks to spend money and not get the items I unlocked.
Yea I had a similar issue I guess it resolved it self, can you guys make it easier to pick up some customization for your spartan? It's a pain
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4