OP Safi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
JULES 5280 wrote:
343. THIS IS GETTING OLD. You need to post direct contact and support info or a place to report it. I have looked and can't find anything and there should absolutely be something here if it is currently available. Bungie never pulled anything like this. Halo 5 is barely playable it's matchmaking system is so buggy. Fix it or give us a place to complain where we know at least an intern will read it.
The fact they don't even have a basic support ticketing system (which even crappy free-to-play mobile games have) really shows you how much they care about their fans. I still can't believe how many people get butthurt and white knight the crap out of 343 and turn a blind eye to everything that they've messed up.
343i, ya blew it.
They cannot even help people who did not receive all of their REQ packs its pitiful. I have filed numerous reports with Microsoft support over the phone. You would think that someone would hear and come on here an actually help people. Maybe if enough people bug Bonnie Ross on Twitter then something will be done.
Q
Come on 343, at least some acknowledgment that this is an issue would be nice.
Thanks 343 drop a banhammer and stop me from playing only because two straight games and two straight times your game disconnects me from the match. Nothing I did yet I get banned.
Thanks 343 drop a banhammer and stop me from playing only because two straight games and two straight times your game disconnects me from the match. Nothing I did yet I get banned.
What did your ban message say?
So I got banned for 9 hrs after my kid accidentally turns off the console. What the eff??? Can you unban me? These new ban rules are ridiculous and don't account for people with actual lives who sometimes have to leave at a moments notice or deal with kids. You are really going to tailor to the freaks that sit in their basement all day and have no benefit to society?
Hey guys! I was playing solo campaign cause my Internet was down, and when I got it back, I was banned from arena for 3 days for no reason... is this a problem or am I supposed to be punished for not playing this game online? (Btw I tried reseting the game, console, internet, everything)
Xbox Support suggested this to bring some attention to this issue. Please vote and keep comments constructive.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/12331059-halo-5-warzone-req-pack-bundle-bugs
Hello I am having troubles activating my thruster pack while aim in the air. This started happening after the latest update. Anyone have any ideas ?
Hey 343 I just bought a 3x gold pack and it screwed me out of my third. I could only open 2. Not very happy
Hey 343i I'm in upstate NY, my profile won't sync. Any other reported problems or suggestions. All my other devices are working fine
I get banned from the online aspect all the time for quitting when I actually never quit. I've been banned for
hours and hours for nothing. It says I've quit online matches too many times. So 343 it'd be nice if this -Yoink- would stop
I keep getting banned and ita really pissing me off. I don't cheat or anything . so retarded. fix this or refund me my money
BIGJUGGZz wrote:
I get banned from the online aspect all the time for quitting when I actually never quit. I've been banned for
hours and hours for nothing. It says I've quit online matches too many times. So 343 it'd be nice if this -Yoink- would stop
ya me too man this is b.s . this problem needs to be fixed like now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4