OP D0SB0X

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
After getting this -Yoink- new Xbox One update, everything has gone to -Yoink-. Now I can't play Halo 5 and I'm getting the same message. Good job microsoft!
same isssue and it WON'T fix itself
I'm having the same issue last week I clicked on a thread on waypoint and 343 apparently found the bug on my account and fixed it but it's back again a week later haha I think its time for some fallout 4
I'm having the same issue last week I clicked on a thread on waypoint and 343 apparently found the bug on my account and fixed it but it's back again a week later haha I think its time for some fallout 4
I've noticed all of my issues have been a result of the weekend game updates....I just started to get this message...powered down and unplugged the console completely. Waited a couple minutes and then came right back to normal...when I don't get the message of the day I know something is wrong somewhere...hope you guys get it fixed
I have tried absolutely everything AND I was on the phone with Microsoft for an hour! I haven't played MP yet! F*ck you 343!'
I had this same issue. The following is what solved it for me after several hours of headache. After setting up the open NAT, turn off the firewall on your router. I have xfinity and its what solved the issue for me.

Hope this helps someone.
Hey all, I came across this issue about 3 days ago. Tried everything to get it to work but nothing... a day passed and an idea came up to my head.. What if I change my wifi router?

I had an extra router laying around and I plugged it into my xfinity modem and put my xfinity modem on Bridge Mode. After this I set up my "other" wireless router with my xbox and BOOM! Everything worked perfectly. No lag or errors at all.

This issue might have something to do with your routers. Maybe Comcast to be more specific. I always had issues with Comcast but once I changed my router, the error was fixed and I've been playing flawlessly since.

Not trying to lower any ISP's rep, but Comcast might need to step their game up with their modems and routers.

If if this helps you, spread the word!!
I am having the same issue.
I recently renewed my Xbox gold and there was an update I had to download in order to play. It finished yesterday and as I put it in to go to multiplayer it also tells me could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam and I'm like..I'm alone I have no team something isn't right and I see I'm not alone here. If 343 is doing anything it better be to put our minds at ease and fix this problem...how can I enjoy my game
I'm having the same issue... Come on 343...
I been having this issue and other since launch day seriously annoying cant enjoy this game at all.
I get kicked out for no reason messes up my rank, -.- warzone just horrible at least make req weapons not disappear after 15 secs .
Also having this issue.
Same message here, in Reunion Island. Where do you live?
This is happening to me as well. Does anyone know who to contact about it.
I got the same error and fixed it by unplugging from hardwire and going to wifi. This issue still needs to be fixed. Love my hardwire.
I was in the middle of a war zone match yesterday, it booted me (for no apparent reason) and now I am having this "could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam." issue! I'm very upset considering I'm level 65 and have played countless hours online and now nothing.... @343
Switching to WiFi did not work for me... Played with no issues before the update. Stopped playing the game till this is fixed, no point if I can't play with friends.
been trying to fix this since christmas but still nothing. GG 343
The only time I get this is when I join a lobby with my Australian friends.
I'm in the UK, apparently it's to do with region locking to get a better ping and smoother matches.
So I can't play with my friends.
May as well just break out the 360 and play someone in the same room as me so I don't get any lag.
Sort it out 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5