Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Custom Game Crashes and Freezes

OP Bassley

After this new update I have experienced the most consistent freezes and crashes ever in my time of playing custom games. On the custom games browser and hosting custom games on the browser is super buggy with freezing which can take 10 minutes to sort itself out and crashes in-game and most commonly after a game has ended it will crash. Before the update I did get freezes but they resolved themselves within a minute and very rarely ever crashed but now I can't play 1 custom game with at least 1 freeze or a crash, and I'm using the Xbox one, not the S or X.
I posted this here since I have no clue where to report bugs and this is really bad and annoying to deal with.
UPDATE:
Another bug with customs now is not being able to load into games, even if there's enough space it just won't load and will say you lost connection, 343 you need to crack down on this it's so dumb.
You can try reporting this issue in the Weapon Tuning Discussion Thread, or Overtime Glitch List. You might be better off with the latter of the two.
Yeah, I think it is all game modes - every play session since the update has ended in a crash for me in arena, have heard others complain about warzone... pretty bad. I’ll go say something on that other forum you mentioned Uuv, thank you.
Bassley wrote:
After this new update I have experienced the most consistent freezes and crashes ever in my time of playing custom games. On the custom games browser and hosting custom games on the browser is super buggy with freezing which can take 10 minutes to sort itself out and crashes in-game and most commonly after a game has ended it will crash. Before the update I did get freezes but they resolved themselves within a minute and very rarely ever crashed but now I can't play 1 custom game with at least 1 freeze or a crash, and I'm using the Xbox one, no the S or X.
I posted this here since I have no clue where to report bugs and this is really bad and annoying to deal with.
Been having the same issues here, they really need to crack down a hotfix on this. The freezing has been around since the monitor update and now it’s only gotten worse.
I suffer this every custom game I play
I suppose that this hasnt been updated yet, since im still having this issue.
It does not happen every time that a custom game ends, it just feels kind of random. But it always happens when a game is about to start.
This is happening to me almost every game
It still crashes two years later...
To this day there’s worse freezing and lag than 2017