Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Dedicated server issue

OP Henry Gerold

Hey all,
I’ve been playing for the past half hour but I keep getting disconnected before joining a super fiesta server. I keep getting the following message...
”Attention
There was a problem with the Dedicated Server
Please try again.”
Any ideas what might be causing this? My internet connection is perfect, that’s why I’m confused
This has been happening to me since last Friday. I've been having this problem on my Xbox Series X. What system are you playing on? (One, One X, Series S, Series X?)
RPG445 wrote:
This has been happening to me since last Friday. I've been having this problem on my Xbox Series X. What system are you playing on? (One, One X, Series S, Series X?)
I’m having this problem on my Series X as well. Thought it could of been a new software bug... so I played on my One S and I get the exact same message.
been having troubles with this too
We gave things a small kick in the pants last week and noticed things smoothing out on our end – are you still experiencing this issue?
Same problem here, Series X and location Sweden.
We gave things a small kick in the pants last week and noticed things smoothing out on our end – are you still experiencing this issue?
yes im still having more problems than usual with h5
No I’m not having this problem anymore, it seemed to have gone away on Sunday. Thanks anyways
I can’t get in a game at all now, in a series x.
Same problem: cannot get any match (worked yesterday). "There was a problem with the Dedicated Server".

Location Netherlands on Xbox Series X.

Checked internet and account; no issues.
Im in mexico serie s and not connect to server
Also having this issue in Scotland. Any fixes?
Also having this issue in Scotland. Any fixes?
Hey, mine went away a couple days after I had the problem on its own. If it doesn’t go away for you, I’d recommend unplugging your router for one minute and plugging it in again, or uninstalling and reinstalling halo 5.
Yes
Yes I’m experiencing this again on the rock n rail server. Getting the same message on series x