Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Did not receive FOTUS armor

OP TTVManilaWolf48

Five years ago I bought a Xbox one halo five addition and only Recently I looked back through the add-ons and googled what It’s add-ons I was supposed to receive, and I found that I was supposed to have received the FOTUS armor. I would like to resolve this matter of missing content.
I'm pretty sure it would have been a redemption code that came with the purchase. If you no longer have the code, you'll not have a way to quickly redeem the armor.
I'm pretty sure it would have been a redemption code that came with the purchase. If you no longer have the code, you'll not have a way to quickly redeem the armor.
After looking through the box when first opened the was no FOTUS armor card was in the box. A few months ago I looked through the box again before I got rid of it, I still found nothing to do with the armor. Any ideas on the best way to find a way to redeem a code for the armor?
After looking through the box when first opened the was no FOTUS armor card was in the box. A few months ago I looked through the box again before I got rid of it, I still found nothing to do with the armor. Any ideas on the best way to find a way to redeem a code for the armor?
It may have been printed on the receipt or emailed then. Did you purchase it online or from a store?
It may have been printed on the receipt or emailed then. Did you purchase it online or from a store?
I purchased the product in person at game stop.
If you have the receipt (good on you if you do) there may be a code printed on it. If you ordered it online and picked it up instore there may be a code emailed to you. Either way I'd check your email around the time that you picked up the console.

If you still can't find a code, then you'd have to work with Gamestop but it's been so long.... you're probably just not going to have the armor.

Edit: You know they're also in the REQ system right? You can unlock them via that way.
If you have the receipt (good on you if you do) there may be a code printed on it. If you ordered it online and picked it up instore there may be a code emailed to you. Either way I'd check your email around the time that you picked up the console.

If you still can't find a code, then you'd have to work with Gamestop but it's been so long.... you're probably just not going to have the armor.
I was able to find the code with GameStop, thank you for your kindness and patience through helping me find the code. Have a good day.

I was able to find the code with GameStop, thank you for your kindness and patience through helping me find the code. Have a good day.
Great stuff! I'll go ahead and lock the thread then, cheers!