Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Disconnections at end of games

OP All iTiS

Why are these still a thing? I remember seeing posts about how this was being looked into back at the start of the year and is still an issue.. Do something ffs, it's unfair that we get banned from games when we do nothing wrong and not even getting our endgame reward.
That is because you have a DNF a game or two before the game you actually stayed for an finished. There is a slight delay between last DNF and when the ban is served. Stop leaving games an you will stop getting that message. Once again you do not get banned for staying in the game.
kihn x ju wrote:
That is because you have a DNF a game or two before the game you actually stayed for an finished. There is a slight delay between last DNF and when the ban is served. Stop leaving games an you will stop getting that message. Once again you do not get banned for staying in the game.
I don't leave games, I get disconnected from them that is the problem.
I stopped my disconnects by switching to ethernet, with open NAT.
All iTiS wrote:
kihn x ju wrote:
All iTiS
Check out the "Why am I banned thread" it explains that the banning system can notice the difference between leaving a game or connection issues. However, too many connection issues will still result in the Ban Hammer striking. Research why you're having these connection issues. Otherwise that Hammer will keep striking.
All iTiS wrote:
kihn x ju wrote:
All iTiS
Check out the "Why am I banned thread" it explains that the banning system can notice the difference between leaving a game or connection issues. However, too many connection issues will still result in the Ban Hammer striking. Research why you're having these connection issues. Otherwise that Hammer will keep striking.
I know how the ban system works. There is no reason I should be disconnecting though thats the issue, I have perfect connection and don't disconnect on any other game.