Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Fireteam Osiris Pack Gift Option

OP Spectre S119

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to gift the Fireteam Osiris pack to a friend and if there is even an option at all. Any response helps.
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to gift the Fireteam Osiris pack to a friend and if there is even an option at all. Any response helps.
You can only gift REQ packs that have been purchased with real money, not REQ points.
You can only gift REQ packs that have been purchased with real money, not REQ points.
I am aware of it but I was wondering the option does not show even when I use real money for it.
I am aware of it but I was wondering the option does not show even when I use real money for it.
Try now! :)
... and "special occasion" ones.