Not sure if others are having issues with this or not but whenever I try to launch a game with a fireteam, it doesn't matter how many are in the fireteam, one or sometimes multiple people will get sent back to the main menu with the server error message and then will be placed into a "waiting to join match in progress" queue. It does not happen when I solo queue. My internet settings haven't changed, my NAT type is always open and my fireteam also has no internet issues, we've walked each other through the process. Never had this issue in the past and honestly it's a little disappointing when we have to wait for an entire match to end so that some of us can join and play. I believe the server should reserve those spots for fireteam members when launching the queue, I dont feel as if it's doing it correctly.
This probely is becouse you are not all synced in time and others fill up the open slots. Sorry it is kind of hard to explain
I've had this issue too when playing as a fireteam, at least one person usually gets left behind.
This probely is becouse you are not all synced in time and others fill up the open slots. Sorry it is kind of hard to explain
I don't think this is the case, since I've still had this issue when going into private custom matches as well. This issue only started a few months ago too.
Best thing to do in this situation I find is those that don’t make it in immediately dashboard, give them an invite and they should make it back into the game. Otherwise test your Fireteam out in a custom game first.