Skip to main content
So, i've been playing Halo 5 since last year, I had a disc of it . Wich had been scrached by the teeths of my dogs. Since I haven't played it until recently i bought another one on the XBOX store (non-disc) and i've tried and play warzone but every 2 games right in the middle of it i throws me back to the warzone menu with nothing else then just the background of the warzone menu. For absolutely no reasons, and this didn't happen with the disc version. Help?
Disconnects are not related to the disc vs digital versions of Halo. I recommend you connect the x box through ethernet. Playing the game on wi-fi creates disconnect issues, even if you have the best wi-fi in the world, you will still get disconnected. Go wired and make sure your NAT is open.
Disconnects are not related to the disc vs digital versions of Halo. I recommend you connect the x box through ethernet. Playing the game on wi-fi creates disconnect issues, even if you have the best wi-fi in the world, you will still get disconnected. Go wired and make sure your NAT is open.
I actually found a fix i think , i did a hard reset on my xbox and now it seems to work better (btw i can't connect it with an ethernet cable it's not in the same room)
Aaron Blak wrote:
I actually found a fix i think , i did a hard reset on my xbox and now it seems to work better (btw i can't connect it with an ethernet cable it's not in the same room)
Great to hear. If you want to go wired, and your router is too far away, you can use "power lines" that's what I have been using, and it has virtually eliminated disconnects.