Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Forge Spawning glitch on created map

OP Dark Claw Raven

Unfortunately whenever I create a map on forge I have spawn points and all in I Spawn under the map and the game freezes, Needs fix fast
Yup same here. Worked on a map for 3 hours yesterday, deleted everything prior existing so I had a blank canvas to work with. I had Spawn Points but I didn't have Respawn Points.

From what I've been reading from other people having the same issue, it has to do with the Respawn Points. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!! My map was coming out awesome too...
^^ Diddo

3 1/2 hours spent on a Breakout map and it freezes and spawns me outside the map. Good job 343
Yea I'm havin the same problem here gonna try and do the respawn thing. Just sucks I have to loss all that work.
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3xbbe0/psa_workaround_for_the_frozen_monitor_forge_bug/
The problem IS caused by the fact that there's no backup hard-coded respawn points on the maps (since Forge didn't release on game release day). If you didn't place Respawn Points on your Forge map before leaving it in Forge, you're SOL, as the game initially spawns you in Forge via a Respawn Point.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/unfortunate-solution-to-the-freezing-forge-bug/ac2567fd-bfb9-4196-8912-fb2ad932b8bd/posts
The problem IS caused by the fact that there's no backup hard-coded respawn points on the maps (since Forge didn't release on game release day). If you didn't place Respawn Points on your Forge map before leaving it in Forge, you're SOL, as the game initially spawns you in Forge via a Respawn Point.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/unfortunate-solution-to-the-freezing-forge-bug/ac2567fd-bfb9-4196-8912-fb2ad932b8bd/posts
bkpaguy wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3xbbe0/psa_workaround_for_the_frozen_monitor_forge_bug/
Yea I'm havin the same problem here gonna try and do the respawn thing. Just sucks I have to loss all that work.
Unfortunately whenever I create a map on forge I have spawn points and all in I Spawn under the map and the game freezes, Needs fix fast
deadguyXXX wrote:
Yup same here. Worked on a map for 3 hours yesterday, deleted everything prior existing so I had a blank canvas to work with. I had Spawn Points but I didn't have Respawn Points.

From what I've been reading from other people having the same issue, it has to do with the Respawn Points. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!! My map was coming out awesome too...
FadedFLYS wrote:
^^ Diddo

3 1/2 hours spent on a Breakout map and it freezes and spawns me outside the map. Good job 343
Hey guys, I had this issue as well on a huge map with a lot of lighting and fx, so I thought that that was the problem, but if you load up the map and start it, you'll of course bug out and spawn underneath the map. So what you should do is let a friend join who either deletes all the spawns or let a red and blue spawn spawn and (I did 3) spawn respawns. That should fix this horrible problem.
Wish you guys luck and happy forging, let your map be fun and great!
Help me please! I need a volunteer
I'll help you if you still need someone to add a spawn point. I have the same problem so I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the same.
Hey guys, So this just happened to me. I added the map to my bookmarks, and then got on my brothers xbox and had him add my map to his bookmarks, and then get into the game. It took him straight to the frozen point that I had been at. After that I went back to my xbox and pulled up friends, and clicked to join his game, and it placed me on the map, and I can continue building. Don't know if this will work for everybody but it worked for me on my first try.
Good Luck!!
Update: After I was in the game, I was able to find him where he was frozen at, and was able to push him around. I then took his controller and had full control of it again.
Yep, 3 of work gone.... What a waste. I had initial spawn points AND respawn points for my map as well and it just starts me out under the map and freezes..... Ugh..... :/ pls fix soon, I love forge lol
Yep, 3 of work gone.... What a waste. I had initial spawn points AND respawn points for my map as well and it just starts me out under the map and freezes..... Ugh..... :/ pls fix soon, I love forge lol
If you want to add me as a friend, I'll try to load into the map with you to see if that works, and if it does I should be able to get you moving again. GT: Grizzly2424
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS WHO SPAWN UNDER THE MAP AND CANT MOVE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IT THIS.
1.Load up the forge map by yourself
2.Make a friend join you
3.Your friend will join on top of the map and he needs to press Y, go to gameplay, spawn a "Neutaral Spawn Point"
THATS IT!
If anyone is willing, this is the second map I've had this happen in, if anyone could volunteer to get my map back that would be fantasticcc. If youre feeling nice we could try both maps
A buddy of mine and myself figured out an "accidental" way to spawn in. He joined, I left, then rejoined through him and it spawned me in after a minute. Doesn't work every time, but it can.