Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Free World Championship REQ Pack

OP DecisiveMind

After watching Twitch, Xbox Live Events, and trying to manually download the World Championship REQ Pack from the Xbox live store, the REQ pack just does not show up in-game for me to open. I tried it on a different account and it worked just fine. I attempted to install the pack again with this current account signed in and even tried re-installing it, but the pack is just not in my inbox. I want to support HCS and think that the armor looks incredibly stylish. Anyone else encounter this problem? Any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Try doing a hard reset of your console and then check if the pack shows up. You can also check unopened packs from here on Waypoint through your Halo 5 profile
I found a solution to this problem as I also experienced it. Begin by going to this link to the championship series pack on xbox.com
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Halo-5-Guardians-Halo-World-Championship-REQ-Pack/70ef0815-4488-44de-beed-d2852df07399
After going to this link sign in to your xbox account and then download the pack. Once you have bought the pack (even if you already bought it or downloaded it on your xbox one just do it again) you can then open your req pack through halo waypoint with this link
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/unopened-packs
This will take you to your unopened packs on halo waypoint (you'll have to sign in of course) but then the req pack should be there. I hope this works for you so you can rock some killer armor!
-Phantom
After watching Twitch, Xbox Live Events, and trying to manually download the World Championship REQ Pack from the Xbox live store, the REQ pack just does not show up in-game for me to open. I tried it on a different account and it worked just fine. I attempted to install the pack again with this current account signed in and even tried re-installing it, but the pack is just not in my inbox. I want to support HCS and think that the armor looks incredibly stylish. Anyone else encounter this problem? Any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.
i wached the the whole thing i never got no req pack
i wached the the whole thing i never got no req pack
Please don't revive old topics thanks