Anyone else having freezing issues in matchmaking? And no I'm not referring to lag but an actual freeze where the game fails to load for a split second and your spartan is aimlessly moves and looks elsewhere. I have the Xbox One X and have a solid internet connection. I also have the digital download of halo 5 and I think that's where the main issue is coming from. I've tried to redownload just for the same freezing to occur. It happens about 2 to 4 times per match and is getting frustrating as can be now. Anyone else dealing with the same problem?
It seems to happen when someone leaves a match in progress, or joins mid match. I have a disk copy so it's just a problem with the game, not necessarily that you have a digital copy. I am curious though. Does your game freeze for 20 to 30 seconds after each match? Mine has done that forever and I would have thought 343 would have fixed it by now
It seems to happen when someone leaves a match in progress, or joins mid match. I have a disk copy so it's just a problem with the game, not necessarily that you have a digital copy. I am curious though. Does your game freeze for 20 to 30 seconds after each match? Mine has done that forever and I would have thought 343 would have fixed it by now
Ive had that issue many times and its only after a match when it freezes. Sometimes I have to restart the game. I have the disk copy.
Do you experience it in other online games or just H5? Just seeing if maybe it's bufferbloat, but it's probably a server issue. Like others mentioned, it can also freeze if people leave the game.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Do you experience it in other online games or just H5? Just seeing if maybe it's bufferbloat, but it's probably a server issue. Like others mentioned, it can also freeze if people leave the game.
Only in h5 but I dont play too many games outside of the halos though.
I had the game freeze on me a couple of times yesterday during game play. It hasn't done that in quite a while.