Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Game crashes when switching into Warzone

OP Ace the Chapin

At the moment, I've been able to replicate the game crashing twice now when you switch from Arena into Warzone using the new quick lobby switch with the bumpers. My game finds a Warzone match and then crashes as soon as it finishes loading. Anyone else run into this problem?
The exact same thing happens to me.
At the moment, I've been able to replicate the game crashing twice now when you switch from Arena into Warzone using the new quick lobby switch with the bumpers. My game finds a Warzone match and then crashes as soon as it finishes loading. Anyone else run into this problem?
I have run into that problem too. I back out to the main screen to switch my lobby now and have not had the issue anymore. I will not use the bumpers to change until there is a formally released fix to it.
WolfMan847 wrote:
I have run into that problem too. I back out to the main screen to switch my lobby now and have not had the issue anymore. I will not use the bumpers to change until there is a formally released fix to it.
Yup, that's what I've been doing as well, backing all the way back to the main menu and then selecting the mode I want. It's a shame it hasn't been fixed or addressed yet, but the good thing is that we know for sure how the crashing bug is caused now.
Exactly the same thing that happens to me. Consistently, every time I do it. Hopefully we can get a patch for this soon.
Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.
Happens to me all the time.