Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Game disappeared?

OP OzAce

Completed and won a MWFF match but when the post game screen was supposed to pop up it didn't load, I came on to waypoint to check how much XP I earned (keeping track for my 152 grind) and it just isn't there. I also used a legendary XP boost. Any idea how this happened?
And it just happened again with another match. It doesn't seem to be counting the XP gains either. Kind of annoying to spend 20 minutes in a game to get 0 XP. Any idea how to fix this/get me my XP??
And a 3rd. What's going on?? Wasted 1 hour of time/XP and 3 legendary boosters. Grinding for 152 is enough of a pain in the rear, but now games aren't even counting.
Same here with social, theres no game history on xbox or waypoint. Like i never played a game.
Same here too. I keep getting the “Data Issue: We encountered a problem and couldn’t retrieve your session data at this time” error screen every time I try to pull up a post-game carnage report. And the math of what I have recorded versus Waypoint Service Record suggests I’m getting 0 XP for games. Issue after rotation to Action Sack playlist?
Also just placed a ticket with Halo Support concerning issue. If that’s helpful. #grindto152
Honestly sad to see I'm not the only one suffering from this. Hopefully we can get the XP some how and not just boosts back, considering we actually put time in.
Also just placed a ticket with Halo Support concerning issue. If that’s helpful. #grindto152
I put one in as well. I hard reset my Xbox and did a game of action sack and the XP counted, so try that. But that doesn't make up for my 3 MWFF games and boosts.
Yeah, me and my fireteam went 5 wins in a row, all of them "retrieving data". No rank up doesn't even show up in your service record that you completed another match.
Same here. Lost XP for a few games then had a normal game where do counted. Then it just happened again. Dude… sure makes it hard to get max rank when you don’t get do for playing.
Also. It really shows how much a flaw in MP design that you can only view XP/Rank progression if you r completed a game or using Waypoint. I know, I know, 5 year old game…but just saying. I love Halo, but it’s always been an annoyance of mine.
I just played a swat game and it looks like everything worked normally
Got my legendary XP boosts back.... Which is "something" I guess. Too bad i can't get that wasted time back.
Hey OP. Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I had the same thing happen to me. Lost 3 games of warzo e and 3 leg xp boosts. Have a ticket with support.
I had this some time ago for 2 games. The boosts came back a few hours later and the games did appear in the history a few days later. I didn't check the XP difference though...
I had this some time ago for 2 games. The boosts came back a few hours later and the games did appear in the history a few days later. I didn't check the XP difference though...
I'll keep an eye out, I appreciate it. Already got my boosts back, here's hoping I get the XP.
I think you can check the game on waypoint and see if your xp bar went up at all under the progression stats. My guess is that if the game is recorded as anything other than DNF you probably got your xp
I think you can check the game on waypoint and see if your xp bar went up at all under the progression stats. My guess is that if the game is recorded as anything other than DNF you probably got your xp
That is good to know, thanks matey. I didn't care that much since I got the boosts back and for two games, the XP is nil compared to the amount needed for 152 which has been achieved sometime last year. I hope this helps the OP to find his lost matches. ;)
I did play a couple of matches last night and it has resolved for me. No XP matches that prompted the error but is working now.